U.K. fighters James Mulheron, Alfie Davis join Bellator

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
British duo James Mulheron and Alfie Davis have become the latest European fighters to sign on the dotted line for Bellator.

Mulheron (11-2-0) came up short in his last outing, his UFC debut, where he lost a unanimous decision to now-ranked heavyweight, Justin Willis, at UFC Glasgow.

Davis (10-2-0) fights out of London Shootfighters and has earned a reputation on the U.K. scene for his striking ability. He has claimed five wins by way KO or TKO and submitted three of his opponents — only two of his victories have come by way of decision.

The British welterweight is already booked to compete at KSW 45 in London on Oct. 6 against Leszek Krakowski, but his future is committed to Bellator.

Damn, Bellator trying to sign every UK fighter available.
But are there even some european event announced yet ? I know that there are rumours about a Dublin show but nothing confirmed I think. Generally I don't think that Bellator will be able to give all their new signings enough fights and I doubt that they will fly this guys over to the US.

Btw. Isn't Mulheron still suspended by USADA ?

They just don't stop

They also signed Peter Queally recently (doing everything to get Conor to their shows LOL)

Alfie's a good karate stylist. Fun to watch.

Here's a nice KO from Alfie Davis.

Bellator keeps growing

Back