U.K mother wants 'Sleeping Beauty' banned in schools because Prince doesn't get consent

Poisoning females with tainted apples is good to hook but let a prince give cpr... Aww hell naw!

Yall must not know, the seven dwarves were down with female choice and had zero qualms or quarls with letting snow white ride them, from a dominant position with their little tiny feets in the air.

Jesus Christ.. White people like you are why 30% of white women are in relationships outside their race lol. And yes, I can tell from this one sentence that you are a white male millenial, likely between 23 and 28. Psuedo-Liberal. Drinking lattes you can barely afford. Didn't play basketball, but watched.

That's right.... One sentence.
False. I played baseketball and I don't drink lattes. any reason why you're so upset about analyzing fiction?

and how does it feel to think you're clever enough to figure out the characteristics of someone you never met by "that's right...one sentence", but somehow can't figure out you're bullshitting yourself?

Who could have imagined an anonymous woman from England could trigger soo many rightwingers over here.

This version of the book really seems to have it all. A lack of consent which will trigger the far left, and an interracial couple to trigger the far right.

Everyone can get behind banning this book!

Interracial based on what? the fat lips on the second page? i would assume that has more to do with him kissing than being portrayed as black.

Who could have imagined an anonymous woman from England could trigger soo many rightwingers over here.
you can also trigger them by suggesting that cartoons are open for analyse and criticism.

LOL at Mr. Inuit

haha, I want to be called Mr. Inuit as well :)

And I don't know why this woman would think that her 5-6 year old son would conclude in his young mind that this will lead to some kind of future rape by him in some kind. I don't think any kid that age will be like "he raped her!"
Unless they're watching/reading about the original Sleeping Beauty where the Prince actually did rape her and she only woke up while giving birth and not by a kiss. I don't know the Great Britain curriculum, but I doubt kids that age are reading that version.

Interracial based on what? the fat lips on the second page? i would assume that has more to do with him kissing than being portrayed as black.

The complexion of his skin, the texture of his hair...

<{vega}>

I mean the guy’s not Wesley Snipes black, but he kind of looks Billy Dee Williams black.

I could give a shit about her but I do know we have plenty of short blue hair d screamers over here hat will take this and run with it

The complexion of his skin, the texture of his hair...

<{vega}>

I mean the guy’s not Wesley Snipes black, but he kind of looks Billy Dee Williams black.

The complexion of the skin only looks darker on the second one due to how the shadows are portrayed and only in the context of the kids and woman being pale.

The hair is consistent with the clothes and the fashion of the time. As i said, he looks black on the second one no doubt, but it has to do with the fat lips because he is supposed to be kissing,

My first impression is that of Tin tin as an XVIII fancy man, based on the first one.

mens-brave-musketeer-costume.jpg

5126_23_large.jpg

Drawn by Herge

latest

Is chroniclelive really news? It looks like a local community paper.
It's made it further than that. My wife told me about this yesterday, and she doesn't go searching for stupid shit. Thankfully twitter apparently giving this woman a shit tonne of hate.

I could give a shit about her but I do know we have plenty of short blue hair d screamers over here hat will take this and run with it

I wouldn't know about this if it weren't for rightwing blogs and news promoting it. Seeing how this is being made into 'News' by the right, it does appear this has triggered them.

God damn england fucking sucks. I'm so glad I'm not there. Imagine having to deal with all this PC crap AND live in england....F that.
because this dumb bitch represents all of England lol

It's made it further than that. My wife told me about this yesterday, and she doesn't go searching for stupid shit. Thankfully twitter apparently giving this woman a shit tonne of hate.
Well then how the hell did she find you thug?<{ByeHomer}>

Poisoning females with tainted apples is good to hook but let a prince give cpr... Aww hell naw!

Yall must not know, the seven dwarves were down with female choice and had zero qualms or quarls with letting snow white ride them, from a dominant position with their little tiny feets in the air.
I visualized the tiny feet in the air.

I wouldn't know about this if it weren't for rightwing blogs and news promoting it. Seeing how this is being made into 'News' by the right, it does appear this has triggered them.
btw your avatar is on the spl hate list if you didn't know. this is the new extreme left

I give it about 5 years before these books are re-written to include consent.

What about that story where the princess kisses the frog? Not only is consent not given, but it's also beastiality.

She didn't even mention that the prince looks waaay older than the 16 year old Sleeping Beauty.

Snow White was only 14 ffs, you gotta be careful in Disneyland.
It's sad that I can't tell if your hippie ass is joking or not

Back