U.K mother wants 'Sleeping Beauty' banned in schools because Prince doesn't get consent

What about that story where the princess kisses the frog? Not only is consent not given, but it's also beastiality.
If kissing a frog is beastiality, then is contact with a dog or cat's nose/face/lips on one's face beastilaity too? Cause plenty of people snuggle and hug their pets like that.

News companies are going after this like parasites trying to turn this into a big story. ONE crazy mother is all it takes...

I guess the prince should have left her dead and Goldilocks should be banned as well for promoting breaking and entering.

#MeToo(I can't believe she used this)

lol @ the 'Prince' being black..

If kissing a frog is beastiality, then is contact with a dog or cat's nose/face/lips on one's face beastilaity too? Cause plenty of people snuggle and hug their pets like that.
they have to wag their tail for consent

The complexion of the skin only looks darker on the second one due to how the shadows are portrayed and only in the context of the kids and woman being pale.

The hair is consistent with the clothes and the fashion of the time. As i said, he looks black on the second one no doubt, but it has to do with the fat lips because he is supposed to be kissing,

My first impression is that of Tin tin as an XVIII fancy man, based on the first one.

mens-brave-musketeer-costume.jpg

5126_23_large.jpg

Drawn by Herge

latest

Listen, I know you used to be a member of Stormfront, but is it really that hard for you to accept a person of colour as a prince?

Coming-To-America-2-Script-Eddie-Murphy.jpg

I'm serious, the Disney princesses are all 14-17 I think. Roy Moore land.
Disney movies are for kids, not for 45 year old men that still fap to them like yourself.

How mad were you when you found out snow white was 14 and you'd been jerking your shit to her all this time?

Sad

All the terrible shit in the world and people focus on this nonsense

Listen, I know you used to be a member of Stormfront, but is it really that hard for you to accept a person of colour as a prince?

Coming-To-America-2-Script-Eddie-Murphy.jpg

Im merely giving my opinion.

Maybe its cultural since i know very few Africans so when i see curly hair like that i think more of.

cb168af9cc483ede532e4e24f85e95cb--the-mask-of-zorro-antonio-banderas.jpg

Than.

ef03ad98a27f49c8976ee234d56c5465

I do think the second picture looks like an african, but that has to do with the big lips which are characteristical of black people.

God damn it,can' you see how wrong sleep I g beauty is? To bring it up to modern standards ,Prince charming should now be changed to princess charming,sleeping beauty will be changed to sleeping tranny and will be waking up when he' God damn ready,then him and princess can go shoe shopping and wait till snow white turns up to have an affair with sleeping tranny.

Fuck all of you people for this one random lady's stupid thought becoming a thing we all have to consider. All of you are insane.

Fuck all of you people for this one random lady's stupid thought becoming a thing we all have to consider. All of you are insane.
Not worthy of consideration, but good for a chuckle imo.

lol

This retard from Alaska has a real hard-on for England.

You ever even been to England Mr Inuit? Or are you basing your knowledge of a country on shit you read online?

Judging by your 3k posts in 1 year I'm guessing you don't leave the house and yes you spend your life online.

You are ignorance little man. Go bother a polar bear or something.
So you call him a inuit because he's from Alaska then attack him because he has no clue about another country?

Go fix your teeth and drink some tea, chum.

Some those Disney stories and old fairy tales are pretty rapey.

The original versions of most fairy tales were created for adults and so the content was appropriate then.

She didn't even mention that the prince looks waaay older than the 16 year old Sleeping Beauty.

Snow White was only 14 ffs, you gotta be careful in Disneyland.

Also Snow White becomes "the fairest" at 14, with all that implies.

So does she thing you should get consent before performing CPR also. You know they call that the "kiss of life".

Well you can't fix stupid and it's against the law to kill it.
There was study to say stranger given cpr is down due to this very thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back