Uber drivers.. F----- piss me off

For me it was the quick talking, and constant sniffling and brushing of his nose. Cool guy though, from what I remember. Let us drink in his car.
Constant conversation changes too. Every idea is just brilliant. People know when I'm keyed up because I'm always "I'm going to write a book!!!"

I don't know, seems like you're taking advantage of a drunk girl when you're sober and she's not and you're in a professional position of taking care of someone. I don't think I've ever slept with a drunk girl when I was sober, granted I'm generally always drunk.

Ricky-Gervais-and-Stephen-Merchant-Laughing-at-Karl-Pilkington.gif

what you posted is blocked at my work. will have to check it out later.

I've taken 50-100 uber rides. Only had one bad experience. Went to a concert last weekend at the Forum by LAX and the dude was driving like 40 mph on the freeway and we had like 8 cars honk at us and got a few middle fingers. Dude was so fucking slow freaked me out. Other than that have had nothing to complain about.

one good reason to stick with cabs. old-school cab drivers know their cities well, and are informed on the shortcut routes. i still prefer cabs over uber. have only taken uber once.
??????

GTFO

They are the worst. The fucking worst. Generally horrible service. No accountability. Shit drivers.

The only worse drivers on the road are fucking Jersey drivers.

one good reason to stick with cabs. old-school cab drivers know their cities well, and are informed on the shortcut routes. i still prefer cabs over uber. have only taken uber once.

Last time I took a cab the bum tried taking all these off beat routes to run up the meter. I finally had to tell him "Look I live here. I know what you're doing."

??????

GTFO

They are the worst. The fucking worst. Generally horrible service. No accountability. Shit drivers.

that hasn't been my experience. the cab drivers i've had usually are good at getting you to your destination quickly. i know my city, and they usually know the quick routes and times when there's traffic in certain areas, and to avoid them.

Last time I took a cab the bum tried taking all these off beat routes to run up the meter. I finally had to tell him "Look I live here. I know what you're doing."

sorry to hear that.

I love Uber. Granted I only use it when I'm going to a bar or drinking event at friends houses but it's always been cheaper and faster than taking a cab.

i was an uber driver for a brief time to make some disposable income on the side while i was in school. even if i knew of another way to get to a destination, i usually just stuck to the app’s navigation directions unless suggested otherwise by the customer. it’s pretty easy to maintain a great driver rating unless you suck at driving or use the service to get on your soapbox or some shit whenever you have passengers. if passengers feel like conversing they will & if they don’t (usually the case) just shut the fuck up & drive. i kinda miss doing it because it’s honestly a really easy way to get extra cash, gave me a reason to keep up w/ regular vehicle maintenance, & you get the bonus reward of a wealth of stories. i never had to experience a truly shitty passenger situation tho, which would probably be enough to sour my positive experience.

??????

GTFO

Woah woah woah. You ever been to South Florida? Miami drivers are the fucking worst.

Some Uber drivers suck. Some are awesome. Like everything else in the world.

I had one bad experience with Uber, it was last New Years. This dude was all "Bla bla bla you guys can't do coke in my car, I'll call the cops". No tip for that asshole.

Russian uber driver in Boston came back immediately when I lost my wallet. Gave him some cash - I would have been fucked, was there on a visit.

Man, you're either joking or you're a taxi driver yourself. lol

The last time I took a cab was at the Boston airport. I made the mistake to say it was my first time in town. That motherfucker took me for a ride, at one point I thought to myself wow this is taking forever and decided to check the GPS on my cellphone. That pos was driving me somewhere else, the route we were supposed to do had long passed and he was driving me as far as possible to then make a return. I told him, you know I have a GPS right? Drive me back now! He played dumb but finally started to return. At the hotel he asked me to pay around 60 bucks but I refused, I was so fucking angry and we started to argue inside the cab. I paid him half and probable paid too much. I couldn't believe myself how much of an dishonest pos that guy was. It almost ruined my trip.

The last time I took a cab was at the Boston airport. I made the mistake to say it was my first time in town. That motherfucker took me for a ride, at one point I thought to myself wow this is taking forever and decided to check the GPS on my cellphone. That pos was driving me somewhere else, the route we were supposed to do had long passed and he was driving me as far as possible to then make a return. I told him, you know I have a GPS right? Drive me back now! He played dumb but finally started to return. At the hotel he asked me to pay around 60 bucks but I refused, I was so fucking angry and we started to argue inside the cab. I paid him half and probable paid too much. I couldn't believe myself how much of an dishonest pos that guy was. It almost ruined my trip.

i know this might come as a surprise, but not every cab driver is the same. am only reporting my own experiences. and they have generally been good. what else can i say?

i know this might come as a surprise, but not every cab driver is the same. am only reporting my own experiences. and they have generally been good. what else can i say?
I'm honestly surprised you're having good experiences, I can't say the same. And I'm talking about drivers from different cities and countries! The only ones that seem to be not only polite but honest are in London.

Boston is such a clusterfuck too, so it’s really easy for someone who knows their way around the city to take advantage of nothingg making any fucking sense in regards to the traffic layout. you def goofed when you told him it was your first time.

I just got back from a 45 minute 12 mile uber ride. At 11 pm

If youre going to be an uber driver, a job literally anyone can get, atleast try. Take dumb fucking routes, dont know the city or how to get about.

And always complain about lack of money.

Fuck them. Driving ab uber isnt a fucking profession. Its shity you do for a little extra money, and youre lucky as hell to have that option.

Just fuckin be nice, drive safe, and show a little effort and ill easily tip 10 bucks a ride. These guys piss me off

Ok im done ranting

Is this you

Back