Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Israel

This fucking buffoon just walked into a lawsuit.

LOL, the protestors at UCLA have made their demands public! Helmets, shields, zip ties, wood for barricades, gas masks?

Uhh, how about tell the protestors to go fuck themselves, turn off power to the building, turn off wifi.

GMg65HObkAAg3fZ

GMg65HOaUAAzpkX

No bagels?

That's quite a stand they are taking against 'the man'

Again, nice strawman. Pointing out how stupid the "Soros funded" CT mouth breathers here are, =/= defending the man.
Save it. Here's what you said:
Wow, contributing to political campaigns!?!?! That monster. He does the same fucking thing that other billionaires and multi millionaires do during elections.

Save it. Here's what you said:

That's what you're going with? Pathetic. I'd love to make it illegal for billionaires to make unlimited contributions to politics. But the conservatives on the supreme court made sure that is impossible for at least another generation. I pointed out, that Soros, the conservative boogeyman, does the same fucking thing that dozens of other billionaires (most of which are aligned with the right in this country) have done in the last decade plus. Yet "Soros funded" has become the fall back crutch for lazy idiots on the right who don't have any other argument on any particular topic.

This one is a perfect example. Thanks for playing.

That's what you're going with? Pathetic. I'd love to make it illegal for billionaires to make unlimited contributions to politics. But the conservatives on the supreme court made sure that is impossible for at least another generation. I pointed out, that Soros, the conservative boogeyman, does the same fucking thing that dozens of other billionaires (most of which are aligned with the right in this country) have done in the last decade plus. Yet "Soros funded" has become the fall back crutch for lazy idiots on the right who don't have any other argument on any particular topic.

This one is a perfect example. Thanks for playing.
You're just embarrassing yourself at this point. You claim that you're not defending him and then you proceed to defend his campaign financing by pointing out they all do it.

You should just log off and go to bed.

You're just embarrassing yourself at this point. You claim that you're not defending him and then you proceed to defend his campaign financing by pointing out they all do it.

You should just log off and go to bed.

All you're telling me by repeating these idiotic claims is that either you're a disingenuous liar, or your reading comprehension is elementary school level.

I'll make it real simple for your dumb ass.

- I haven't defended any campaign financing by Soros or anyone else.

- I have pointed out the hypocrisy by the lazy idiots that use the "Soros funded" boogeyman crutch instead of an actual argument on a topic by pointing out that Soros doesn't do anything different than dozens of other billionaires that they are absolutely silent about.

Understand? Now fuck off.

Last edited:
They are finding when they break up these zones that most of the occupants, by huge margins, are not students. They are Soros funded advocates.

George Soros is paying student radicals who are fueling nationwide explosion of Israel-hating protests

A network of “fellows” for a Soros-funded group are at the heart of protests on college campuses nationwide.

George Soros and his hard-left acolytes are paying agitators who are fueling the explosion of radical anti-Israel protests at colleges across the country.

Copycat tent cities have been set up at colleges including Harvard, Yale, Berkeley in California, the Ohio State University and Emory in Georgia — all of them organized by branches of the Soros-funded Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) — and at some, students have clashed with police.

college-protestsNEWX_371150.jpg

The SJP parent organization has been funded by a network of nonprofits ultimately funded by, among others, Soros, the billionaire left-wing investor.

At three colleges, the protests are being encouraged by paid radicals who are "fellows" of a Soros-funded group called the US Campaign for Palestinian Rights (USCPR).

USCPR provides up to $7,800 for its community-based fellows and between $2,880 and $3,660 for its campus-based "fellows" in return for spending eight hours a week organizing "campaigns led by Palestinian organizations."

The radical group received at least $300,000 from Soros' Open Society Foundations since 2017 and also took in $355,000 from the Rockefeller Brothers Fund since 2019.

Read more....

=======================================================

The Soros funded groups are paying for it and organizing it. I'll bet that doesn't get reported in the MSM.

If they are not students and putting up tents / areas on campus, they need to go.

It's the exact same playbook as the BLM riots.

And also has, coincidentally, erupted as the U.S approaches an election.....

The leftist terrorist cell has been activate
Its so transparent at this point to call it a conspiracy would be a conspiracy itself...... They Can't activate the Sweet and Sour Sniffles "Pandemic" again...so this is their play.

All you're telling me by repeating these idiotic claims is that either you're a disingenuous liar, or your reading comprehension is elementary school level.

I'll make it real simple for your dumb ass.

- I haven't defended any campaign financing by Soros or anyone else.

- I have pointed out the hypocrisy by the lazy idiots that use the "Soros funded" boogeyman crutch instead of an actual argument on a topic by pointing out that Soros doesn't do anything different than dozens of other billionaires that they are absolutely silent about.

Understand? Now fuck off.
Have you fallen down and banged your head? Making snarky sarcastic comments to downplay his criticisms is defending. Attacking others for criticizing him is also defending.

And your 2nd part isn't even accurate. Zuckerberg, Gates, Fink, Buffett have all been harshly criticized by the same people criticizing Soros.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back