UFC 126 : Your performance of the night?

UFC 126 : Who had the best performance of the night?

• Total voters
A UFC 126 performance of the night poll without Anderson?

Silva077.jpg

TS is clearly a racist

I didn't even look at who they gave awards but personally I would've gone Piechota, Neal (that choke was fucking nasty), Diego and Millender.

All the fights were fucking great tho except that one wmma fight

I maintain that it was an early stoppage in the co-main.

Many thought Cowboy was gonna get whipped. He gets my vote.

He took some heat in the first half of the round. But, I personally believe he had taken over in the last half. And, pulled out a great Bambi legged KO, that was great to witness.

Just my own opinion, of course.

Lewis - came back from losing 2 rounds to win by KO.

I was like isn't that the card when Anderson front kicked Vitor, then I realized you were talking about the Fight Night.

Black beast wins for telling his wife to get ready cuz he’s going deep tonight

Either Donald or Millender.

Who had the most impressive performance of the night, and why?

Gonna go with Cowboy here.

Why?

He actually pieced up Yancy with his HANDS. which is normally NOT his strength.

He actually beat Medeiros at his own game. Started timing him, then rocked him with a straight right, and blasted him on the ground.

What was your performance of the night, and why do you think it was most impressive?

Its always a popularity contest with these polls.

In terms of awesomeness I think Diego coming back after two years and dominating a big prospect is worthy

I voted Cerrone, cuz he is back to W column and that tko was a great highlight.

They call it that but we know what it really is. They stopped calling it KO of the night because if somebody suffered a serious injury due to a KO the UFC could be accused of encouraging it by offering a bonus to knock the other guy out. They've just covered their bases. It's still KO of the night.

For this reason I voted Black Beast

Back