UFC 126 : Your performance of the night?

UFC 126 : Who had the best performance of the night?

• Total voters
I went with Cowboy because he surprised me with how sharp he looked. Lewis was a close second. Good card, especially for a Sunday night.

Cowboy but every finish on that card should get the $50k. I loved that card

The man with the fancy hat!

Nate Diaz of course

3fb4ugssn3h01.png

Voted Cowboy but was impressed with Lewis not quitting or gassing and staying in there to get the KO.

How in the world is it not Millender? Cowboy was getting hurt at points and was in a competitive fight.

Millender blew Alves out of the fucking water in his UFC debut.

They call it that but we know what it really is. They stopped calling it KO of the night because if somebody suffered a serious injury due to a KO the UFC could be accused of encouraging it by offering a bonus to knock the other guy out. They've just covered their bases. It's still KO of the night.

Lol what? You're talking absolute nonsense. They stopped doing KO and sub of the night because there would be cards where they wouldn't get a KO or sub, so they changed it to performance.

Piechota had a hell of a performance.

Great finish, great interview, likeable guy.

Millender aka Jones Jr.
Same build, movement, shorts style. This guy was buried after a couple good fights, he's gonna break noses. Not putting on a contender pedestal but his striking looked great and defense is quick counters.

Didn't watch all the fights but wasn't impressed with Cowboy at all.

Of all the other finishes no one looked better than him?

Back