PBP UFC 166: Velasquez vs Dos Santos III Prelims PBP (Discussion) 3:15pm PT/ 6:15pm ET

Im fully expecting an update later to say the scorecard were scored incorrectly, like the mighty mouse/Mccall fight or something. I just dont see how tim won all 3 rounds....if anyone won all 3 rounds it was CB.....how odd

Maybe the judges were pissed off about the eye pokes, like the crowd. Not supposed to be their job. still.

Its my understanding they turn in the scores after each round. So they had already scored two rounds before the eyepokes happen.

I know it happened to Dollaway but don't celebrate decisions like this, it could happen to your favorite fighter.

No way that was 30-27 for Boetsch. I can't say there have been many blatant robberies in my years of watching MMA.. that was a robbery. The point deduction was the penalty. You don't penalize a guy for taunting. What is the justification for 30-27?

Absolutely. Now i am legitimately scared for all the other fights on the Main Card when they go to the judges tonight.

Cecil Peoples is at cageside...I think we know who he scored that fight for

How the fuck??

Wow. Legit mind blown.

CB took it really well to be fair. Probably felt guilty about the fingers... He's a better man than me.

I always hated that Dana said never leave it up to the judges (it's impossible to finish every fight)...

but Jesus Christ... he has a point. That was probably the worst judging ever.

we need the names of these 2 judges. they must have attended the 10 minute cecil peoples express MMA judging seminar

How can you get out grappled on three rounds and win without getting a clean striking advantage?

History has been made. Can we all agree this was the worst decision of all time? this beats hammil/bisping and nog/brilz hands down!

Back