UFC 193: Rousey vs. Holm | 0000ET 11/15 |

A

AronaBeatsJones

ufc_193_promo.jpeg

odds.png

ODDS: 5Dimes / BestFightOdds
DEADLINE: November 15, 12:00AM ET - November 14, 9:00PM PT

I'm tempted to throw a few vCash towards it being over 1.5 rounds because of how good Holm's footwork is. Hmmm... I guess a couple of vDollars won't hurt.

I think i'm gonna throw every last bit of vcash on Holm after this weigh-in. Rousey's freaking out!

Pro Tip: Keep betting your last 500 vCash on Rousey, then when you get another 500 vCash bet it on her again. Rinse and repeat.

im gonna chuck a g on holm,just because.

Yeah, spamming welfare is the only way to win money on Rousey

After that weigh in, 5000 on Holm.
Wish there was a KO/TKO option :(
RF

After that weigh-in....Holm is getting murdered in Round 1.

The odds reflect why I could never pay for a ppv with Ronda. Not even worth going to Buffalo Wi l D Wings.

Yeah, spamming welfare is the only way to win money on Rousey

I keep putting 100 on Holly, 200 on Ronda, 100 on Over, and 100 on Under. At least I'll be guaranteed something. lol

Rtl, in the future, please add the "by ko, by tko, by submission" etc for each fighter at least on main and co main events. Bettors like betting those as well.

Could this be the biggest upset in mma history about to happen?

Never know. Holm ftw

I keep putting 100 on Holly, 200 on Ronda, 100 on Over, and 100 on Under. At least I'll be guaranteed something. lol

If you're stacking welfare you can't hedge for a guaranteed profit, just a heads up. Pick Rousey or Holm and the over or the under and stick with it from here out, k?

If you're stacking welfare you can't hedge for a guaranteed profit, just a heads up. Pick Rousey or Holm and the over or the under and stick with it from here out, k?

Understood.

Thanks buddy

Great pick'em fight.

Holm by tko is less than outright? Lol. Well betting on thats foolish

I've got 10,000 on Ronda.

Rooting for Holm.

This is a perfect way to make up for that feeling after Holly gets tooled.

Holm by tko is less than outright? Lol. Well betting on thats foolish
Ha—Holm's actually dropped down to +650 on 5Dimes (this fight has been fluctuating like crazy, especially after the weigh-in scuffle yesterday), but kept it locked at +1100 for the bettors who bet at those odds earlier.

I'm all-in. Rousey via KO/TKO or submission at 0.16

Could this be the biggest upset in mma history about to happen?

Never know. Holm ftw

Yes, it is.

GSP was around -1200 when he fought Serra the first time.

Back