UFC 196 retrospective: Did Conor actually panic wrestle, give Nate his neck and tap early?

Right now I got one guy PMing me to stop holding bitterness against Conor, while another guy in a thread calling me out for sucking McGregor's dick too much.

<JonesLaugh>

Its uncanny but you have that effect on shertards. It's a true gift

He’s trying to avoid mount you retard, not simply offering his back to give up as you are implying.

He was already mounted! Hahaha! Didn't I tell you to move Conor's nut sack to the side so you could see?

He was already mounted! Hahaha! Didn't I tell you to move Conor's nut sack to the side so you could see?
Fact. The sequence starts in side control and Conor starts to roll as Nate is trying to step over to mount. That’s simply the fact. Now keep making up your own narrative.

Conrad was mocking everyone especially wrestlers who panick wrestled when they got hurt. Lol Conrad does the same thing he was mocking them for doing.

So yea you're a dumbass if the irony doesnt strike you

And i agree with the first part, the second, I was being a smart ass. Can imagine Conors entire corner the second he shot in LoL, like whats he doing?

Not at all, no one can perfectly predict the future. You're almost always going to be a little off. Delusion is when you're way off. Alvarez was delusional when he called Conor "the easiest fight at LW" only to get completely destroyed. Conor was delusional when he called Cabo Nate easy, only to gas out in the second. Conor wasn't delusional for losing to Nate Diaz, he was delusional for thinking how easy Nate was, only to gas out after 1 round even though he had a full training camp.

Ok. Neither of those are examples of delusion for me. I guess it just comes down to how severe of a word you think delusion is.

And i agree with the first part, the second, I was being a smart ass. Can imagine Conors entire corner the second he shot in LoL, like whats he doing?

My apologies then, sarcasm can be hard to detect via the intrawebz

Sorry, but this is a load of BS excuses.
He had a full camp. Nate did not have a camp at all.
He was confident BECAUSE of the above (it worked against Chad).
He didn't count on Nate being so durable and paid the price.

It is basically shameful how Conor run out of gas before Nate.
Then again, Nate was smart allowing Conor to hit him for the full first round, spending Conor's shallow gas tank.
Conor was just too dumb to notice he wasn't able to KO Nate. He should have checked whom he accepted the fight against. Paid the price for that.

Nothing you said disproves anything in my post. Sorry, buddeh.

Was he rocked by the punches?

Not exactly. He threw everything he had and couldn’t stop Nate. I think that demoralised him. Then Nate cracked him clean and Conor had this look on his face - I think it hurt him more than he would have believed Nate could, but I don’t think he was rocked. Stunned a bit, and in shock. He didn’t believe he could win anymore, and he was tired from loading up on all his punches, and that’s when he panicked.

He was done when Nate was on top of him. I wouldn’t say he went for the easy way out but he crumbled and it was over when he tapped.

Yes. Yes he did. The answer is yes. I mean we all saw it right? therefore it happened, or is that not how shit works now? Am I missing something??

Not exactly. He threw everything he had and couldn’t stop Nate. I think that demoralised him. Then Nate cracked him clean and Conor had this look on his face - I think it hurt him more than he would have believed Nate could, but I don’t think he was rocked. Stunned a bit, and in shock. He didn’t believe he could win anymore, and he was tired from loading up on all his punches, and that’s when he panicked.

He was done when Nate was on top of him. I wouldn’t say he went for the easy way out but he crumbled and it was over when he tapped.

I don't think he was rubber legged, but def stunned and hurt to a certain point plus the exhaustion probably didnt help either

Conor himself said he panicked in the post-fight interview.

Time-stamped:

This is not enough evidence for Sherdog. Even CONOR said he panicked, it is STILL a question and needs to be discussed. Go on.

Back