PBP UFC 199: Rockhold vs. Bisping 2 Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6:15pm ET/3:15pm PT/11:15pm UK

I may be in the minority, but I had Ortega winning round 2. Rogan didn't call any of his offence, it was ridiculous.

Rogan was trying to skew it that way as well. The man was awake and just trying to fight back.

I'm usually okay with a quick stopages but I really thought he could have let that one go. I suspect Guida had a 50-50 chance of getting back up.
281.gif

eddie-murphy-laugh-o.gif
eddie-murphy-laugh-o.gif

DAE MUHAMMAD ALI?

He's dead. Just incase you didn't already know.

U MAD BRAH???

Dudes NOT concerned with point fighting to impress you or the folks cageside...

He only cares about one thing:

#FINISH
I'm not mad at all, what are you talking about point fighting? So everybody who ever won a decision is a point fighter? Guess Lawler is a point fighter then, just saying one day he's going to be losing in the 3rd and there'll be a top 10 guy there who isn't willing to leave his chin out or dive into his guard.

switch threads to the main card stickies.

ortega needs to really work on his striking these hail mary finishes wont cut it against guys like mendes,edgar,aldo,holloway

REMEMBER TO SWITCH OVER TO THE MAIN CARD PBP THREADS

Poireir vs Green is first.

Beneil Dariush vs. James Vick - First round murder after Dariush got pissed from 2 Vick eyepokes.
Jessica Penne vs. Jessica Andrade - Penne got ran over and picked apart along the cage for the finish.
Cole Miller vs. Alex Caceres - Caceres dominated him for 2.5 rounds, Cole nearly had an armbar late and took his back another time in the last minute. It went to dec.

Sean Strickland vs. Tom Breese - Technical low action fight, Breese lost his "0".
Jonathan Wilson vs. Luiz Henrique da Silva - Wild fight, both got hurt. Wilson gassed, got swept, and pounded out on the ground.
Kevin Casey vs. Elvis Mutapcic - Very even fight, Casey gassed as usual. Elvis had a nice clinch. Scored a majority draw.
Polo Reyes vs. Dong Hyun Kim - FOTY candidate, Dong got stiffened out in the third.

Great card so far.
Thanks man!

Bold is the best part of the whole post thou

holy crap what a round, so happy for the Diamond, also props to Bobby and his sick chin

Why was Bobby talking trash while he was getting fucked, what a joke

Back