PBP UFC 202: Diaz vs. McGregor 2 Prelims PBP (Discussion) 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

dana-money.png

Reebok, PPV, Conor

What did he say about Reebok??

You really gonna Act like that Lobov fight was anything less than atrocious?

It was a good fight, sure you can find even better ones on some WSOF cards, nobody is calling it epic in any way.

But the fact remains the skill level displayed was far higher than that of the women, if you can't tell that you're clueless as previously stated...

You don't get to award pussy-points, it's as simple as that, pretending otherwise is disrespectful as fuck. And pretty pathetic.

Punishable by death! Just bleed!!

I just went back and re-read this Sherdog article, certain I'd heard Garbrandt talking about his own dad before:

"Garbrandt’s biological father was never in his life, a drug addict who was willing to chase any high. To this day, the habit has him locked up. Garbrandt’s mother’s ex-husband adopted him when he was 10."

http://www.sherdog.com/news/article...-of-Cody-Garbrandt-105407#FIlmAm5jGkxHkSzw.99

Cody ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.
wow that's really shameful not having a father at all.

4 and 3 as well though I got the Uda and Avila fights wrong and got Larkin and Markos. Funny I can't remember Randa's opponent but I picked her.
I picked Randa because I didn't recognize the opponent funny enough. Larkin is so inconsistent that I felt like Magny was the smart pick. If Larkin keeps fighting like he did tonight he's top 10 caliber.

Protected? He has 3 fights in the division and already beat Almeida who is probably the most dangerous guy you can face below Assuncao/TJ. Who the fuck else is a threat to Cody?

I agree with you. Despite losing to Carraway, I think Aljermain Sterling would be a tough match-up for Garbrandt. Sterling would test his takedown defense, and also create problems with distance, which Cody needs to be effective.

I agree with you. Despite losing to Carraway, I think Aljermain Sterling would be a tough match-up for Garbrandt. Sterling would test his takedown defense, and also create problems with distance, which Cody needs to be effective.

Sterling vs Cody at MSG makes sense

It was a good fight, sure you can find even better ones on some WSOF cards, nobody is calling it epic in any way.

But the fact remains the skill level displayed was far higher than that of the women, if you can't tell that you're clueless as previously stated...

You don't get to award pussy-points, it's as simple as that, pretending otherwise is disrespectful as fuck. And pretty pathetic.
You're delusional. Hitting the drugs hard already?

Lineker and Dodson, bruh, but they're booked against eachother.
Yeh you're right. I wasn't even considering them because i was thinking in relation to a threat against Cruz. I don't think Dodson or Lineker have as good a shot against Cruz as Garbrandt does. But vs Garbrandt himself thats another story

Back