Eye
CB

No clue:
Damir vs Yasuke
Gonzalez vs Dober
No way Mairbek is gonna be a dog

No way Mairbek is gonna be a dog

Shhh Nick is always watching jk.

Probably not but I can dream. Nik Lentz also gets a lot of respect from the books so hopefully I get him at something good.

I swear, its pointless booking Taisumov to fight in the US. Hes out, Lentz vs some guy named Michael McBride. Smfh

Picks:

Will take more than likely:
Stipe
Werdum
Yancy

Will take as dogs.
Rivera
Borg.
Maribek
Brad Tavares

Maybe depending on odds.
Gall
Andrade
Eye
CB

No clue:
Damir vs Yasuke
Gonzalez vs Dober

Tavares dog? Id smash the mother fuckin shit out of that

Tavares dog? Id smash the mother fuckin shit out of that

I wouldn't really bet on him as a favorite as he's well rounded but is not great at anything. Is kind of slow and not the best defensively.

I wouldn't really bet on him as a favorite as he's well rounded but is not great at anything. Is kind of slow and not the best defensively.

I get you he burnt me bad against boestch but his tdd is really good so caio will be forced to stand. Caio has power but is wild and if i remember right his gas tank sucks. Outside of a haymaker landing i like tavares here.

Gall to KO Chick Magnet is +314. Thoughts?

Not bad. More than likely subs him but +314 probably worth a small stab. Definitely the 2nd most likely outcome.

i don't know anything about francimar. for some reason i've never seen any of his fights even though he's a ufc mainstay. that being said i don't trust cb dollaway whatsoever.

i don't know anything about francimar. for some reason i've never seen any of his fights even though he's a ufc mainstay. that being said i don't trust cb dollaway whatsoever.
When you watch tape, make sure you're wide awake or you won't make it past 2 rounds

Taisumov being off has made this tough for me he would have been one leg of a two man parlay.

Borgs striking sucks and im not sure he can get mccall down but all these injuries scare me off mccall.

Eyeing tavares caio line really hoping its evens

Looking at the card lots of close fights and i defo have some leans. Odds gonna be very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back