PBP UFC 205: Prelims PBP (Discussion) 7pm ET / 4pm PT / 12am UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how people complain about LnP and guys who do nothing on top, then everyone scores Round 3 for Frankie.

I love Frankie. I think he's everything that is right with MMA. I think he'd probably beat Conor, and he's an awesome dude. But can ANYONE show me ANYTHING that Frankie did in round 3 that caused any damage to Stephens? He backed up and landed pitter-patter shit.

Jeremy stalked him down and landed a few hard shots.

He wasn't lay and praying, he was advancing position, elbowing the shit out of Jermey's side, and looking for a submission, and also slamming Jeremy's butt on the ground.

He did admittedly coast the last 40 seconds, though.

oh so BT sport are finally airing the post fight show after the fights..... its about damn time

I fucking WISH he mentioned nuclear stockpile.

"Russia have 1578 active nuclear warheads, Ireland have zero. Russia fight Nazi in World War Second, Ireland poosy not get involved, stay neuter!"

Would be a dream come true but as a Russian Muslim he'll probably get into serious trouble in the US.

This fight was made exciting by Jeremy, not by Frankie's offence

I liked watching Frankie piece him up and slam him with takedowns and advance position and look for subs, but that's just me.

Surprised anyone scored the 2nd for Stephens. He still had work to do, to get ahead after the knockdown, then failed to score heavy while Edgar was stunned. Then Edgar cemented it. 3rd round was clear. Struggled to score the 1st round.

Clear win for Frankie.

And im 2 for 2 on predictions. Bring on the main course :)

There is only one mean street Joe, and thats fucking Oregon.

chaelsonnenbelt-1327615064.jpg

He wasn't lay and praying, he was advancing position

Which is a hallmark of all LnP. GSP and Phil Davis are masters at advancing position.

elbowing the shit out of Jermey's side

Lol. It's only effective if it has an effect.

and looking for a submission

I'm looking for an 18 year old blonde with nice tits too.

and also slamming Jeremy's butt on the ground.

Um, ok.

Frankie didn't do anything effective the whole round. Don't bitch about LnP in one fight when you then argue about scoring for stupid, ineffective shit in another fight.

Surprised anyone scored the 2nd for Stephens. He still had work to do, to get ahead after the knockdown, then failed to score heavy while Edgar was stunned. Then Edgar cemented it. 3rd round was clear. Struggled to score the 1st round.

Clear win for Frankie.

And im 2 for 2 on predictions. Bring on the main course :)
Frankie ran most of the second round. The head kick was like 80% of the damage done in the entire fight, TBH. Scoring the fight as a whole, that one strike was pretty much the only remarkable thing. Well, Frankie's sub attempt in the first was nice too.

There is only one mean street Joe, and thats fucking Oregon.

chaelsonnenbelt-1327615064.jpg
Fuck yeah, dude. We rioting and shooting people in the leg on the Morrison bridge left and right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back