UFC 207: Amanda Nunes vs. Ronda Rousey PBP (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Amanda_Nunes_vs_Ronda_Rousey.jpg

Another purple pillow coming.

I hope Ronda wins because without her, WBW is even more boring. There's no clear top girl besides her so it'll be a bunch of bums playing hot potato with a belt. Hopefully she wins in dominant fashion

easy fight for Nunes

Another purple pillow coming.

I just like watching the hype trains derailed and UFC's obvious plans get fucked over. Watching DW in full damage control mode is priceless. He was emasculated by Conor, then Ronda came back and gave it to him again. Instead of making Ronda do the press and media obligations (although I would consider that Dana doing us all a favour), he lets her sulk and coddles her... praying to all things holy that Ronda wins tonight and he can get one of his cash cows back.

Therefore... war Nunes!

Nunes has always been one of my favorite fighters but i kind of think Big Ronda will armbar her early. So torn. :confused: Going to just ride this one out as a fan and cheer for Nunes. She seems like a great person. She deserves this big win.

Nunes TKO round 1.

Such a difficult fight to predict. I'll go with the huggable warrior haha

Good night for Ronda, easy fight, gets her title back, makes a lot of money and will soon be fighting for another title if Holly wins...
Ronda by submission... first round

My prediction, Rousey catches Nunes in the same fashion as she did Alexis Davis. Rousey may not be the best striker but she has the power and judging by the Holm fight, has a good chin as well. It took a headkick to knock her out. This fight isn't going out of the 1st round. Focused Ronda via armbar.

People are forgetting Ronda DID get Holly down and almost locked in a sub. Holly just had perfect defense that one sequence. Hopefully if it happens Nunes can defend it as well.

Ronda via Armbar
or
Nunes via Strawberry Face in the 1st...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back