UFC 207: Amanda Nunes vs. Ronda Rousey PBP (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rousey is overrated hype, created by Dana. She is a fat cocky loser.
That's bold uh...

Dude, you're a white belt.
Ronda was on the top at some point and defended her title several times...

Her momentum past and suddenly she's an overrated hype job created by Dana ???

GTFO

20161230100147_GettyImages630706518.JPG

Just wanted to leave this for some shoopers
20161230100147_GettyImages630706518.JPG

Just wanted to leave this for some shoopers
Yes please! I'm searching all over web for some shoops right now and finding nothing... :(

First round armbar Monicas, brace yo self.

The tears will flow, you insufferable cunts.
I can only imagine how many roaches like this were waiting to run out of the woodwork if Hopeless Honda had actually won the fight. Fortunately, fools don't get to gloat that often.

I can only imagine how many roaches like this were waiting to run out of the woodwork if Hopeless Honda had actually won the fight. Fortunately, fools don't get to gloat that often.
Whoa, little buddy, slow your roll.

I've always been an outspoken Ronda critic, and cheered for joy like everyone else when Holly kicked her head off. But i did think she was going to come out fierce and go for the quick finish here after seeing the great shape she got herself back into.

I was also rooting against the over the top vitriol of the pre pubescent shertards, which unfortunately required me to side with Ronda temporarily in an attempt to quench my thirst for tears.

Whoa, little buddy, slow your roll.

I've always been an outspoken Ronda critic, and cheered for joy like everyone else when Holly kicked her head off. But i did think she was going to come out fierce and go for the quick finish here after seeing the great shape she got herself back into.

I was also rooting against the over the top vitriol of the pre pubescent shertards, which unfortunately required me to side with Ronda temporarily in an attempt to quench my thirst for tears.
You're not fooling anyone.

I don't feel bad for her at all.
She chose poor coaching who gave her a poor game plan which resulted in failure.
Live and learn.

I don't feel bad for her at all.
She chose poor coaching who gave her a poor game plan which resulted in failure.
Live and learn.
The scary thing.. everything that everyone thought Ronda should do, didn't happen. Did her camp talk her full of bullshit again? Did they actually get her believing she could stand with Nunes and it was going to be an easy fight.

Ghib1Hu.png

apparently. who knows what would have happened if she'd been able to get Nunes on her back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back