UFC 207: Amanda Nunes vs. Ronda Rousey PBP (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prediction, Rousey catches Nunes in the same fashion as she did Alexis Davis. Rousey may not be the best striker but she has the power and judging by the Holm fight, has a good chin as well. It took a headkick to knock her out. This fight isn't going out of the 1st round. Focused Ronda via armbar.
lol...focused Ronda ftw

so now Ronda's fans use the Conor defense? she make a lot of money....
If someone walked into Wendy's and offered you three million for doing 48 seconds of work you wouldn't consider this a good night?

If someone walked into Wendy's and offered you three million for doing 48 seconds of work you wouldn't consider this a good night?
for me absolutely yes but Ronda is already worth probably 20+ millions and if that loss put her into an asylum its not a good night no....

for me absolutely yes but Ronda is already worth probably 20+ millions and if that loss put her into an asylum its not a good night no....
<{poor?}>

Also what asylum is she in? Wonder what the visiting hours are I'd like to visit her and say hello . I can have my mom bake brownies to bring her

<{poor?}>

Also what asylum is she in? Wonder what the visiting hours are I'd like to visit her and say hello . I can have my mom bake brownies to bring her

RONDA LIKE BROWNIES
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

ronda-rousey-happy-smiling-photos-25-480w.jpg

I think we're all in agreement that no matter who wins, everybody is gonna remain calm and not resort to extreme levels of trolling, gloating, and name calling.

Right guys?
ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back