UFC 211 pbp/discussion/etc

Given the scoring, it wasn't really a gift? Masvidal would have won had Maia not scored a takedown pretty quickly from that point.

Given the scoring yes but i didnt know that i had maia two up comfortably

Andrade is officially the worst bet ive ever made terrible terrible bet. I bet her before i watched tape on anyone else thinking id have no strong leans. After watching tape i liked dp edgar and maia but i only make one big bet per card so i didnt want to over expose myself. I nearly bought out of my andrade bet multiple times but cos i bet large amounts it meant lots of visits to different bookies and i couldnt be arsed. Rather than leaving two units on Andrade i ended up with 3.5 cos i added when her line spiked. Normally im nervous as hell as a fight ive bet on starts but i was oddly calm like i knew it was going to lose. If im not convinced on a bet im never betting it again until ive watched tape on the whole card. Im a fuckin moron. Tbf out of edgar maia and dp i probably would have taken dp but at least i would have gotten my money back. Sucks but good learning curve.

How about that JJ footwork though? ;)

+18.85u

Hit both my big plays in Maia and Casey and crushed the Skelly/Knight fight with both pre-fight bets and live bets (Hit every single bet). Also glad to see most of the stuff I posted would have granted a profit if someone tailed

JJ is the only WMMA fighter I felt comfortable betting on.

I can't say I was an oracle as I felt a bit nervous as I watched Andrade walk into the cage. She seemed rather intimidating.

I bet with my gut here and was heavy on JJ. I figured her fundamentals in Muay Thai needed to trump Andrade's wild style. JJ fought the perfect fight. I can't fault Andrade backers. She seemed very dangerous leading up to this fight in her handling of Hill and others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back