UFC 211 - Stipe vs JDS II - Dallas - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
cAlright my betting sherbros. Im doing security at a mall tonight barely bothered. Connected to there wifi so I can make bets and keep updated on this site. But am I actually able to stream it on my phone??
I have streamed fights on UFC fightpass on my phone at work before.

took skelly-knight FOTN +750, i CANNOT see that fight being dull. and skelly the texan.

Haven't watched tape on the girls but skybet have got Andrade to get 1 or more takedowns in round 1 @ 13/8 (+162.50) which is the same as her ML. That's tempting me.

smashing poirier-alvarez dec +205 and also adding a bunch alvarez DEC +646.. these lines are batshit crazy

Wow, amazing lines. I missed the +646 but did a little bit on Alvarez dec at +550, even though I already took a stab his KO prop at +580. Wishing I didn't now, I think decision is more likely.

Wtf is the deal with Sherman? Dude is not great or anything but he has no businesses being a dog here. Havn't followed lately, did someone find a video where the other guy looks like he knows how to fight or something? I'm confused. Wasn't the other guy looking small too?

Plot twist: Coulter is Suge Knight and hung Sherman out of a window so he'd take a dive.

Rashad-Coulter-XKO.jpg

_80665581_reuters_suge.jpg

Crazy line movement Poirier-Alvarez u/o. ?

I'm betting ITD -120 and +100 and now is -250 lol. I can add more to -120. Very tempted. Anyone knows what happens?

Crazy line movement Poirier-Alvarez u/o. ?

I'm betting ITD -120 and +100 and now is -250 lol. I can add more to -120. Very tempted. Anyone knows what happens?
Is just 5d. Someone smashed ITD so they trying to win money both sides

Post it sooner next time dude!

To be honest I know I've heard of people saying not to post a "bad line". Thought that's what it was. Sorry boys!

And it's not gonna hit now since I smashed it haha.

I know it shouldn't matter and it's off topic but is this guy black or white? he looks like a hybrid between white and black hahah
he has a similar look to Blake Griffin, who is half Afro-Haitian and half Caucasian.

I'm actually still really undecided about a lot of plays.... man, this card is hard to predict.

Yair DEC opened @+437, would have definitely played that.

Had to hit Alvarez dec. That line is stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back