UFC 214: 7.30 12am ET Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't even feel sorry for that fat fuck,talk all that damn shit and went on to cry like a pussy after both fights.

Hate Jones all you want doesn't mean he will lose....Now everyone can jump on Gus' nuts gtfo

I know a man when he lost everything,Jones was out for murder so good for anyone who lost actual $ on this old chubby Carlton Banks.

Fuck DC
bro I had a money parlay Lawler Jones
I was worried that the commentary and the crowd were going off every time Cormier landed lucky it didnt go to the judges
Jon lands 3 kicks clean left hook you hear nothing from the cocksucking commentary friends of that fat bastard
DC lands one glazing uppercut you hear oooooooooooooo nice shot by that foking Anik and Cruz
What a beautifull day the fat bastard got exposed 2 ways
his charchter and his striking skills got exposed hahahaha

Nah his character was exposed after the first fight @emog2

I wasn't falling for Cormiers grade school bully tactics,fuck outta here with your wrasslin talk in the first fight...Come 2nd fight its all about striking smh

Jones going to haunt DC for the rest of his life.
bro we knew that DC is a bitter angry fat bastard but beleive me not many other people were thinking like that

Lol he cried even worse as he realized Jones is the better man,in life and in mma.

But what ever I am sober now and DC is not champ just like I called...Fuck Cormier.

<36>
chill the fuck out next time youre drunk and posting. some mods may have lit you up light a yellow christmas tree.

Yeah i was well prepared for that,some times when you are right you are right....But when it comes to Jones haters you are never right.

I am just one big scumbag because i cheer for a guy who fights in a cage for a living,and isnt out saving the planet like everyone wishes he would do.lmao

Fuck DC
<DCrying>
i dont know what youre going on about.

the majority of people i know who dislike Jones, dislike him because he hit a pregnant woman in a hit and run and took off not giving a fuck about her well being. then returned to grab his cash and took off again.

theres no denying bones is a skilled fighter. i think the majority of people thought jones wins. you didnt predict the warriors losing with a 3-1 lead here. i bet 60 billion on jones. and dc congratulated bones. he sent out a statement. in the moments after the fight he didnt know what planet he was on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back