***UFC 214's Jason "The Kid" Knight SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drake

(Q&A now over)

*****This is a Q&A for UFC Featherweight, Jason Knight! He will answer your questions LIVE on MONDAY the 3rd of July at 3:00 PM EST. This thread will open when it is time. Remember to keep it clean & respectful otherwise dubs or bans will be handed out.*****

Jason Knight is one of the top prospects in the UFC Featherweight division. Jason last fought at UFC 211 where he became the first man to finish Chas Skelly with strikes. He will next be competing at the stacked UFC 214 event in Anaheim, California on July 29th as he takes on the #3 ranked contender & former title challenger, Ricardo Lamas.​

knight-vs-lamas.jpg

Jason holds a 20-2 pro MMA record. Of his 20 victories, only 4 have come by way of decision. It took 13 victories until he finally got one that went the distance. His finishes consist of 13 submissions & 3 KO/TKOs. Currently riding a 4 fight win streak, Jason next looks to earn the biggest victory of his career over Lamas thus catapulting him right into title contention. His notable wins include the likes of Chas Skelly, Dan Hooker, Alex Caceres, Jim Alers, Thiago Moises & Musa Khamanaev.

jason-knight-inspiring-mississippi-ufc-211-050417_627711_OpenGraphImage.jpg

Follow him here:

Instagram: jtkthekid
Twitter: @Jasonthekid23
Facebook: Jason "The Kid" Knight

Last edited by a moderator:
are you nervous for this big step up in competition after fighting an unranked opponent last time out?

Thanks for taking the time out Jason! How's this camp been for you given it's a bit short notice and how does it feel to get the chance at a top 5 guy so early in your UFC career?

Hi Jason,

What is your favorite submission?

Hi Jason, thanks for joining us today.

At 5"11 how in the blue moon you make 146?

Thanks
Kid Pambele

Good luck Jason

Hi @Jason Knight ,

What choons do you play in a fight camp?

I have a fight coming up (I'm an amateur fighter from England, 7-0 record, near 6ft and 200lbs) and I'm hating training because all my choons are shit. Nothing is getting me going, ya get me?

Good luck in your fight. I'll be rooting for you

Does being on a stacked card like 214 just add extra motivation to put on a good show?

Hey man I gotta say you're an awesome fighter to watch, much respect. who was your toughest hitter you've faced if you don't mind me asking.?

Does being on a stacked card piss you off as its harder to get a bonus?

Sup Jason!

What do you think about welterweight prospect Platinum Mike Perry and lightweight contender Kevin Lee?

Hey Jason, thanks for taking the time to post here.

What's your ultimate cheat meal?

Does being on a stacked card like 214 just add extra motivation to put on a good show?
Not really , I never feel pressure to put on a good show , I just fight my best always

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back