***UFC 214's Jason "The Kid" Knight SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think there is anyone in the WW division capable of defeating Platinum Mike Perry without utilising a cowardly point fighting strategy?

Well Jason I can't think of any question, any I had have already been answered. I just want to say from one southerner to another you are always a fun fighter to watch, Honestly one of my favorites for sure after catching your last 3 fights. You are gonna win big at 214 and the sky is the limit after that. Have fun in there my dude.

Jason you made me some money
I will keep betting on you
Keep doing your shit and soon you will come close for winning the title

White mother foking Jezus hahaha

What's up jason, I've been becoming a huge fan over the past year man. I was wondering do u get emotional in these crazy fights u have? Or do u just go kinda go with the flow? Either way I dig the aggression u bring man I really like all ur fights

You came into the UFC on short notice and this replacement fill in against Lamas is on the shorter side.

Do you prefer longer fight camps or does it not really matter one way or the other to you?

Probably that novella I wrote for him on his profile.

Wish I got onto this one earlier but glad I got one in.

Thanks Drake.

It's safe to say that was the best White Knight sherdog has ever had!

He will still be answering questions. Just a brief break as he has to drive home.

Well now, I feel like Rogan with every other sub attempt he calls.

"It's done, this fight is over! ...Oh he got out."

"Go for the takedown, I know that's what you want bitch!"

Jason Knight to tatsuya kawajiri

Thanks for the response! Did not expect you to be so thorough :)
I would've loved to be a fly on the wall when you worked with Duke and Anthony. Obviously you seem to prefer working with your own team now, but do you see a future where you might join one of the big teams (Jackson-Wink, Roufus, Kings, Tristar, ATT, Alpha Male, Team Dillasnake etc)?

Btw I'd love to see you go against Holloway one day. Belt or no belt, that would be stylistic fireworks.
are you nervous for this big step up in competition after fighting an unranked opponent last time out?
No I'm not nervous at all I'm ready for this fight and I am getting more and more prepared every day

Hi, I love your style man

Why do you think fighters don't use the rubber guard as much as you?
I think it's a pretty good way to avoid the GnP
The rubber guard is something that takes a lot of flexibility and a lot of work if you're not flexible you have to really learn the tricks to use in order to be able to use rubber guard check my signature I have a buddy named Brandon mccathran that is a wizard at showing the little tricks for jiu jitsu and rubber guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back