UFC 215 + 216 PPV numbers are the lowest back to back since UFC 47 + 48

That was back in 2004 with Chuck vs Tito and Shamrock vs Leopoldo.

You can bet your ass WME is gonna be desperate for Conor vs Nate 3 now and hoping GSP vs Bisping does well.

Rock road is my favorite flavor of icecream although sometimes I have butter pecan. If you like Filipino, try Lechon with a side of Lumpia.

That was back in 2004 with Chuck vs Tito and Shamrock vs Leopoldo.

You can bet your ass WME is gonna be desperate for Conor vs Nate 3 now and hoping GSP vs Bisping does well.

It's time the UFC buys out Bellator's 2 most stacked rosters like they did with Strikeforce: Heavyweight and Welterweight divisions.

I'm always puzzled when people put the guy down.

None of his opponents have name value. He got offered a decent name and shit his pants, cried and refused. He complains a ton. It's annoying. He lacks any sort of charisma. The list goes on.

Maybe they can just stop putting out super shitty cards, numbers will go up.
I don't think those were shitty. Besides, would you rather have 10 cards per year that were mega stacked? I love having nearly weekly cards.

I don't think those were shitty. Besides, would you rather have 10 cards per year that were mega stacked? I love having nearly weekly cards.

I'd rather have just a few less cards than we have now, just stop asking for $60 for shitty cards. 215 and 216 are not PPV worthy cards and thats why they bombed.

I'd rather have just a few less cards than we have now, just stop asking for $60 for shitty cards. 215 and 216 are not PPV worthy cards and thats why they bombed.

In today's market place ... 100% correct

None of his opponents have name value. He got offered a decent name and shit his pants, cried and refused. He complains a ton. It's annoying. He lacks any sort of charisma. The list goes on.

I enjoy watching him fight. I don't care about drama, charisma etc... just fights.

Who's going to be the first lamebrain to pin the blame on Mighty Mouse, even though he didn't headline either event?

I legit opted out of buying the PPV because he was on the main card and others reported the same.

And if a fight on the main card doesn't attract buys then it's essentially a liability since it's just taking up space for a better fight.

I legit opted out of buying the PPV because he was on the main card and others reported the same.

And if a fight on the main card doesn't attract buys then it's essentially a liability since it's just taking up space for a better fight.

You missed a great fight and a great finish. That makes you a dumb-ass. 'others reported' Who are they?

216 did bad really?

Thought maybe itd be sort of ok. Johnson should have had main event, clear from the crowd that he is starting to gain some momentum in popularity department. Casuals know who he is now. The crazy midget that fucks people up,.
Lmao no, dude has had so much push.

People just don't care.

If he was main event most wouldn't of seen it as everyone would of walked after Lee and ferguson.

That's what happens when you have back to back events slated to headline / co headline Mightymouse

Fail TS... put the damn numberz in the OP. I don't need to watch the fooking show unless I want to question you. At least take a few secondz to jot the figurez down .

100K - 120K are Metzer's numbers for 215.

There ya go... copy the above numberz to your OP.

This year has been rough. Most cards I liked. But didn't have the huge draw for the casuals. I expect more "Money-Fights" in the future.

Teh f*ck did you expect with that 215 card? It would've been a decent Fox show at best.

216 waz f*cked by Mouse not taking on TJ. I love Mouse as a fighter.... but no one give a fook about him against the next contender that managed to put 2 or 3 wins together when fooking TJ Dilla was sitting there ready to go.

Then you're going to not only drop PVZ from the main card & not move Groovy up... but then Werdum's valid opponent drops out & you still don't move Groovy up to the main card.

In case anyone doen't know FOTN means that was the most entertaining fight that was put on out of all those cards. He's done it in every UFC event he's been in... Where's the disconnect on putting him on the main card? & don't bitch to me when you don't. You gonna go through all those hits to the main card & still not move Groovy to the top?

Decision makers are to blame for those numbers.

Last edited:
Shammy vs Kimo..... One of Shammy's last legit wins.

The Knee!

Fail TS... put the damn numberz in the OP. I don't need to watch the fooking show unless I want to question you. At least take a few secondz to jot the figurez down .

100K - 120K are Metzer's numbers for 215.

There ya go... copy the above numberz to your OP.

There's already plenty of threads talking about the actual PPV buys, you goof.

<31>

Back