UFC 216 PBP/Discussion

I had one of the most reputable offshore books that 80% use in here try their best to stop me from withdrawing over 40k years ago. They also limited me into nom existence.

And I really doubt dudes are pulling in six figures continually using offshore books. There is a reason a few in here go to Vegas on a regular basis

Places like 5dimes, bovada, bet365 are only reputable among recreational bettors. If you actually win they treat you like shit.

If you sticks to the books that will actually take your action and pay you, making 6 figures is an easy task for pros. Having the skills to be a pro is the hard part

Just a heads up to anyone in the US - if you are going to put your gambling funds into a bank account, keep it separate from your primary account. Over the years, I know a couple posters who have had issues getting a loan as "source of funds" is a big issue for lending institutions now. Also, that gets tricky if you are actually reporting it as income as well.

There are no words for Barry anymore. He's beyond description. Reading his posts always makes me smile.

Like 3 years ago (maybe not even) he was posting here about taking out credit card advances and his losses were ruining his life. Now he's selling that he's a pro and a betting legend. Brilliant.

three years is a very long time, especially if you were new to gambling.

I had one of the most reputable offshore books that 80% use in here try their best to stop me from withdrawing over 40k years ago. They also limited me into nom existence.

And I really doubt dudes are pulling in six figures continually using offshore books. There is a reason a few in here go to Vegas on a regular basis

that would never happen at pinnacle, ever

as it never has{limiting}

If I lived in a little friendlier betting country. I'd consider a bit more in off shores.

Why don't you just name the book?

Barry is the best I love his long winded responses and analysis behind his “huge” betting picks.

We all know that 5D is not the place for big players.

The consensus is that Bookmaker and Pinnacle don't limit people and don't delay payouts.

Nice. What do you do now?
I work on an assembly line in a manufacturing plant. It's not glamorous, but it pays well and I'm grateful to have the job for as long as it lasts.

three years is a very long time, especially if you were new to gambling.

Barry has been around much longer than that. For quite some time he was known as "The Cooler", as he would consistently lose and then post in here about how bad things were. But 3 years ago (around that anyway, I'm not sure the exact timing) was when he actually was posting about taking out the cc advance, that he was financially ruined, etc. Then, probably a year after that (again, I'm not positive on the timing because I'm old and have seemingly posted here forever) he magically was touting himself as a pro who had all the answers to crush the books, etc. Now again, it's very likely a huge troll job and if so I guess I admire it on some level. But if it somehow isn't, he's actually trying to claim he went from destitute loser for years to all of a sudden being the ace with all the angles?

I remember who found all those posts too. I'm pretty sure it was @BluntTrauma21. He went back and posted them here awhile ago.

Barry might just be a guy who craves attention of any kind too. Even on a forum like this. And if that's the case, you are winning Barry. In a blowout. Because here I am, posting about you for some reason I cannot fathom. I guess it's because whatever it is you actually are, you know how to get a reaction. So...kudos? I guess?

Barry has been around much longer than that. For quite some time he was known as "The Cooler", as he would consistently lose and then post in here about how bad things were. But 3 years ago (around that anyway, I'm not sure the exact timing) was when he actually was posting about taking out the cc advance, that he was financially ruined, etc. Then, probably a year after that (again, I'm not positive on the timing because I'm old and have seemingly posted here forever) he magically was touting himself as a pro who had all the answers to crush the books, etc. Now again, it's very likely a huge troll job and if so I guess I admire it on some level. But if it somehow isn't, he's actually trying to claim he went from destitute loser for years to all of a sudden being the ace with all the angles?

I remember who found all those posts too. I'm pretty sure it was @BluntTrauma21. He went back and posted them here awhile ago.

Barry might just be a guy who craves attention of any kind too. Even on a forum like this. And if that's the case, you are winning Barry. In a blowout. Because here I am, posting about you for some reason I cannot fathom. I guess it's because whatever it is you actually are, you know how to get a reaction. So...kudos? I guess?

Yeah that was me, kind of feel bad about that now, tbh. Wasn't worth the time in restrospect, but he pissed me off one day for some stupid reason, so I took a few mins to go back and post some of his 'pre Barry as we know him' posts. He's just a guy who's having fun messing around as far as I can tell but it was funny to see how he'd react to some of his oldest stuff being reposted.

I remember way back I took a line from one of my favorite movies as a kid, Vegas Vacation, in one of the threads he was melting down in. "What can I do with 5 dollars?" "Maybe you should buy a bullet and rent a gun." We were pretty mean to him back then but he's been trolling us for years since so it's evened out imo. He's a good troll too, I'll give him that. And now he's getting more attention so Im sure he's happy.

So a couple Sherdog members who I'm fairly tight with sent me a heads-up about some of the anti-Barry rhetoric being said. I want to personally state for the fact that these are nothing but absurdly inaccurate claims. I don't have time right now to address these untrue statements, but I will be back to refute these lies. There's a ton of disinformation being spread to slander me and it's never surprising anymore. It's the same culprits who've always had it out for me. Just a bunch of malarky to be honest.

I freely admit I am a loner with a bad bout of depression so sometimes I find escape communicating on forums with like-minded individuals. Except the ruthlessness knows no bounds. There's been a select few who have stood by my side when I first started posting here and they know who they are. On the other hand, I've been attacked, bullied and called a liar non-stop by strangers for making my way as a top sports bettor. Despite helping others with handicapping do's & don'ts and providing valuable free picks, I still get the Rodney Dangerfield treatment.

I'd like to think I've helped build the Sherdog betting community to what it is today despite all the added BS drama. It just makes my damn blood boil the shit I have to go through, which is why I feel like a nomad. The worst is the bandwagoning hate against me because I'm one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet in person. Like seriously, this vendetta against yours truly has got to stop once and for all. We're all here for one thing: making money! Guys, it's a short life each and everyone of us have on this planet Earth.

- Barry

someone just get finished under 4.5 and i'm cool. dont really care who wins, both have made me some good money
Ouch. I know this was years ago, but do you remember your reaction when DJ got the finish just seconds after 4.5 rounds?

Back