PBP UFC 218 Holloway vs. Aldo Prelims PBP Discussion 6:15pmET/3:15pmPT/11:15pmUK

A bowl of soup would have stopped that fight sooner.

was great to watch

Oliveria would always cut 25 to 30lbs to make FW so he could bully smaller guys and missed weight multiple times

The moment he fights someone who can bully him physically he fucking taps to strikes

Karma is a bitch
Did he fuck your wife or something? He’s need even that large of a fw and is a small lw you dumbass

yeah i felt the tap but Dan wanted me to hurt him some more, teach him a lesson

The Just Bleed God is especially thirsty tonight, he wouldnt allow Paul to stop until he was satiated

Dang, not even Hermes Franca would smash Felder's daughter.

Aaaaaand that's the meanest thing I've ever written.
you are a fucking prick but that made me laugh to death and i thank you for that sir....merry xmass...

I blame that on mirg for not seeing the tap, you never see guys let up from on top so I don't blame Felder for keeping going

Bring on the main card!

47255-1337287.png
47255-1333894.png

Nice picks except the main and co main.

LOL Shad wearing the jacket/shirt Jones Swagger jacked.

Dan Mirg and Herb are having a bad day. They make a fair amount of mistakes too.

I saw Oliveria mentally gone after his leg sweep failed. At least that what it looked like. I don't know what was going on before that.
Do Bronx is a slick fighter; slick MT, slicker BJJ, but he's Mr Glass to me. Felder hits like a truck so there is no telling when or what made him mentally check out, but that one elbow lead to the tap.

Bisbing has to be a troll on here. His son is...on here also.

Dangerous reffing, considering the fights we still have ahead of us.

...Or should I say "appropriate"?

<{JustBleed}>

<{jackyeah}>

Do Bronx is a slick fighter; slick MT, slicker BJJ, but he's Mr Glass to me. Felder hits like a truck so there is no telling when or what made him mentally check out, but that one elbow lead to the tap.
Is Do Bronx his nickname?

Never really considered his mr glass ability. It makes sense.

He knew he tapped but continued to elbow him 7 times in the face. Ok thats lovely, how sweet.
Olivera is the kind of snake to jump on the guys back as he's celebrating if the ref didn't stop it.

I say blast away.

Back