UFC 218 PBP/discussion

man i'm NOT confident tonight whatsoever, but i'm very excited. some KILLER fights. i just don't have any STRONG reads, really.. or not as many as expected to. no singular huge bet or anything. (not yet, anyway!)

willis dec or willis NSC here (preferably the latter) for the opener

So how is it not equally as likely that Felder "runs through" Olive when both guys land a few shots but one eats them easily and the other starts looking for somewhere to hide?

Felder's last two Ko's have been guys actively trading with him in the pocket (getting tagged) and then getting stopped with very punishing blows. Oliveira, as we agree, doesn't react well to getting hit. He will start back peddling and doing whatever he can to grapple. I don't think Felder has the distance striking game to take advantage of and stop a backpedalling fighter.

Willis is a former D1 football player, good athlete, been at AKA for years, here to take over

doggies i'm feeling are reem, felder & to my own surprise, Klose

(out of all my doggies)

Good Luck everyone today - make some money! So glad not to be watching trash like I did yesterday!

79870414-in.gif

lets make some money homies

Who will be the "prettier" heavyweight? lol just put in a small bet on willis

Like Willis here by decision but not a good enough fighter to put money on him at -200

LOL you all sleeping on Willis

man your shtick is so tiresome.. is this how you talk in real life? always condescending and mocking everyone at every opportunity? try respecting people, it grows on you

(p.s. i think willis does very well here, and i just wish the line dipped to -200, i might've bet it straight.. ah well)

Crowder DEC +700 and O1,5 for a few peanuts to start with

Back