UFC 219 - Cyborg vs Holm - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usman-Meek on January 14th card now, UFN 124

Lots of very even-looking matchups and question marks for others. Only really gonna look to play Nicolau, Diakiese, Usman -900 whatever it'll be free money, and throw a little on Holly

I'd rather play Cyborg at -900 than Usman at -900

Usman while I think could be a future champ. Is still less proven than Cyborg. And even the way Usman was throwing down last fight he was leaving himself open

Meanwhile Cyborg literally has not lost a minute of a fight for how long. And she's actually starting to fight even smarter and more strategically

I'd rather play Cyborg at -900 than Usman at -900

Usman while I think could be a future champ. Is still less proven than Cyborg. And even the way Usman was throwing down last fight he was leaving himself open

Meanwhile Cyborg literally has not lost a minute of a fight for how long. And she's actually starting to fight even smarter and more strategically

Idk, because I see Holly as much more proven than Meek. A legit kickboxer with TDD, one of the few women who can even compete with Cyborg. Meek is just another guy for Usman to roll over.

Idk, because I see Holly as much more proven than Meek. A legit kickboxer with TDD, one of the few women who can even compete with Cyborg. Meek is just another guy for Usman to roll over.

I think Holm has proven that she's massively overrated at this point.

To me Cyborg is like a Prime GSP or Jones at this point. While Usman is currently morphing into that type of fighter.

No way am I going to rewatch Bietch-holm but didn't Holly struggle before that head kick, the way I remember it was a pretty close fight

No way am I going to rewatch Bietch-holm but didn't Holly struggle before that head kick, the way I remember it ä was a pretty close fight

It was even. It's like Holm is getting worse

Lots of very even-looking matchups and question marks for others. Only really gonna look to play Nicolau, Diakiese, Usman -900 whatever it'll be free money, and throw a little on Holly

Usman is moved to the St. Louis card.

EDIT: Ignore me I’m on my phone and didn’t see Stunna beat me to it

UFC 219: Cyborg vs. Holm
DECEMBER 30, 2017
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, Nevada

Women's Featherweight Title

Holly Holm +225
Cris Cyborg -305

Over 1.5 -150
Under 1.5 +110
-

Edson Barboza +180
Khabib Nurmagomedov -260

Over 2.5 -130
Under 2.5 -110
-

John Lineker +160
Jimmie Rivera -210

Over 2.5 -185
Under 2.5 +145
-

Carla Esparza +150
Cynthia Calvillo -190

Over 2.5 -230
Under 2.5 +170
-

Neil Magny +100
Carlos Condit -140

Over 2.5 -185
Under 2.5 +145
---------------------

Oh come on only +180. What a cock tease

I’ll take Condit at -170. Thank you

1u Esparza +280 out of principle. Cyn's grappling has looked amazing but no way in hell should she be -400.

I’ll take Carla at +250

Lol I hit it at +165

Lineker +160
barboza +250

#dogpound

On Condit -150

Last edited:
Passed on -150 now frozen and idk what I wanna do hehe.

No bets made yet

Initially leaned Condit heavily, I think Magny is fringe top 15 at best. But after thinking about it more, I can't pull the trigger. If anything close to prime Condit shows up, I think he walks right through Magny. But all the retirement talk and the 16 month layoff, plus his general lack of takedown defense. Too many concerns for me.

My whale friend smashed Calvillo at the opener. Thinks Calvillo is a bad matchup for Esparza. I'm not quite as convinced, no play for me yet, especially since I just checked the odds late. Carla hasn't been submitted since 2010 and this price is pretty wide now.

Not saying I'm right. But Condit feels like a trap bet in this area

Passed on -150 now frozen and idk what I wanna do hehe.

No bets made yet
I actually paused as well. I think I wanna take the ITD line instead

Edit I mean Condit itd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back