UFC 219: Cynthia Calvillo vs Carla Esparza

feels weird not seeing this pic in the thread

C80qTOVUQAAbTz7.jpg

I fuckin love me some Perla Gonzalez.

The big difference is that some companies deem Felice worthy of being a part of their advertising campaign, whereas Carla doesn't.

Also those were literally the two first pics that came up. Obviously I'd still bang Carla, but there is a big difference in the quality of the two. A pimp would make more money with Felice as his ho and that's the bottom line.

I don't think that's really true. Felice wants to be a sex symbol. Her entire image is built around that and she has marketed the crap out of herself since long before she was in the UFC. Esparza hasnt.

For instance I'd say Karolina is easily hotter than both. But how many advertising campaigns is she a part of? Majority of these women are focused on being fighters. Not because they aren't attractive, but because they aren't out there flaunting their sexuality 247 like Felice does.

should be a good scrap

Taking Calvillo via being hungrier and training harder / being more disciplined.

Carla has potential but she constantly posts photos of herself eating all kinds of bullshit, she's clearly the type that gets out of shape as fuck between camps, that sort of lack of discipline In a pro fighter Isn't something I will ever respect nor will It get anyone that far at this stage of the sport.

She likes food a little too much to be a high level athlete.

I think it really depends on whether Carla can take Cynthia down and keep her there. Cynthia has somewhat of a size advantage and she has a stable of wrestlers to train with so I'm sure she will be prepared for Carla's takedowns. It's a toss-up for both but Carla should be able to submit Cynthia.

UFC 219's Cynthia Calvillo Says Her 115lb Title Bid Now Difficult With Rose Namajunas Being Champ
Fightful
Published on Dec 13, 2017

The UFC seem to really wanna push Cynthia (main card vs Gonzalez iirc).

I have no idea why they wanna push here, shes really unlikeable.

Back