UFC 220 Could be the best card of 2018.

Love No Time

but his head/neck reminds me of a champagne bottle
volkan-oezdemir.jpg

mediumCutout.jpg

Looks ripe for the guillotining

The best was Buddy Roberts:
20140501112014_1MG_6879.JPG

dunno, i'm seeing a whole lot of joe shmoes and john Doe's on this thing except the 2 title fights

Why? Haven't you seen the last one?

I think Ngannou Stipe 2 might sell better if they put on a good show in the first fight. And rematch may happen same year..

Unless Cain comes back... Meh.
giphy.gif

This might be the template for the future....2 title fights on PPV and otherwise weak main card fights. #1 contender fights now headline UFN cards.
But but but do they? We rarely even see that anymore.

Let's say they put Werdum vs volkov... Could they get away putting 2 of the other fights on the main card? They might try

Werdum vs volkov
Leites/boetsch (he's from the vicinity) vs romero
Poirier vs dariush

Last edited:
These are great fights, y'all should know better

Featherweight Calvin Kattar vs. Shane Burgos
Flyweight Dustin Ortiz vs. Alexandre Pantoja
Lightweight Islam Makhachev vs. Gleison Tibau
Bantamweight Thomas Almeida vs. Rob Font
Welterweight Abdul Alhassan vs. Sabah Homasi

These are great fights, y'all should know better
Those are some good fights but none of them really deserve to be behind the two title fights. There needs to be at least one more marquee fight (one that could, say, main/comain event a fight night). Then I could see them putting in two of the fights already on the card in the final spots of the main card

main event and co main are good enough for me. 2 fights I am very interested in

Those are some good fights but none of them really deserve to be behind the two title fights. There needs to be at least one more marquee fight (one that could, say, main/comain event a fight night). Then I could see them putting in two of the fights already on the card in the final spots of the main card
no doubt, but people here acting like this card has no good fights other than the 2 last one is absurd, winner of Burgos-Kattar is someone to definitely look forward for examplee

What do you mean? Till is the one that called him out. If he beats Santiago I don't see why not.

Till is ranked 7 now. Even if he beats Pozni and somehow absorbs his ranking, he's still behind Till.

16-0 British/Brazilian fighter. He's getting the fast track to the title. Wonderboy or Colby.

That's who Till is gonna fight next.

Back