UFC 220 Main and Co-Main combined record is 62-5

You'd have to love the sport and have a proper perspective on it to be a fan of me. I won't allow you to worship me with any casual fan bullshit.
sure, buddeh. I take it like a joke. Not a great one, but a solid one. I chuckled. ;-)

There'd be no debate once he gets a chance to fight the natural Jones we saw against OSP.

Just hope DC isn't too old by that point.

Jones was coming off a long layoff and against a dangerous guy. He also had DC, his arch-nemesis, commentating and he knew he could not afford to lose that fight. He still whooped the shit out of OSP. You need to go back and watch it again. He body slammed OSP about 3 times in that fight and broke his arm as well.

You take it however i give it to you but just remember you are the one taking it in this relationship.
well, since I am not a homophobic guy in general (only at times and just a little bit), I think I'm just gonna leave you with your fantasies. have a nice day.

well, since I am not a homophobic guy in general (only at times and just a little bit), I think I'm just gonna leave you with your fantasies. have a nice day.

I didn't expect you to fight it. I knew it was in your inner desires.

Jones was coming off a long layoff and against a dangerous guy. He also had DC, his arch-nemesis, commentating and he knew he could not afford to lose that fight. He still whooped the shit out of OSP. You need to go back and watch it again. He body slammed OSP about 3 times in that fight and broke his arm as well.
You know jones is goat when people say he looked like a bum in a fight he won 50-45 lel

I didn't expect you to fight it. I knew it was in your inner desires.
me fighting your own desires? why would I do that? I mean I doesn't have to like it, but those are your fantasies, I am not going to try to take them from you.

me fighting your own desires? why would I do that? I mean I doesn't have to like it, but those are your fantasies, I am not going to try to take them from you.

No, you doesn't have to like it but you do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back