UFC 220 Main and Co-Main combined record is 62-5

Just pointing out your terrible writing mistakes. lol
hahaha! :) this one was actually way better than that one. I mean, you still failed, but I do appreciate how you're trying so hard. way to go.

hahaha! :) this one was actually way better than that one. I mean, you still failed, but I do appreciate how you're trying so hard. way to go.

tenor.gif

I would say it's you, who's acting like Charlie Zelenoff's little and more retarded brother, but whatever. I will let you have a final word, because I'm guessing that is exactly what you're desparately begging for with your wannabe funny replies. See you next time, my unclever friend. Bye.

I would say it's you, who's acting like Charlie Zelenoff's little and more retarded brother, but whatever. I will let you have a final word, because I'm guessing that is exactly what you're desparately begging for with your wannabe funny replies. See you next time, my unclever friend. Bye.

Of course i get the last word.

I'm superior to you and you are emotional and confused.

Later, my delusional fan.

UFC 170
Rousey: 8-0
McMann: 7-0
Cormier: 13-0
Cummins: 4-0

Total: 32-0

It is a good win ratio but less than 20 fights per person. A young prospect Erick Silva has 29 fights.

Of course i get the last word.

I'm superior to you and you are emotional and confused.

Later, my delusional fan.
That's what they were telling you every day in your institution, so that's the reason you're using it every time you become desperate? :D :D :D Like: "Be strong and tell them you're superior! You can do it!"
Sorry, but I just couldn't resist.
Now have your last word to 'win the debate'! ;-)

UFC 78
Rashad: 10-0-1
Bisping: 14-0
Thiago: 11-0
Houston: 8-1

Total: 43-1-1

That's great becasue the rest of the card is extremely subpar for a ppv event

That's what they were telling you every day in your institution, so that's the reason you're using it every time you become desperate? :D :D :D Like: "Be strong and tell them you're superior! You can do it!"
Sorry, but I just couldn't resist.
Now have your last word to 'win the debate'! ;-)

I won after the 1st exchange.

I'm just giving you time with me since you think about me so much.

That's fine.

I like DC as a fighter but i hate his guts as a Color Commentator / TV personality.

I've always liked him as a TV personality. He is good at giving the other fighters a hard time but poking enough fun at himself in the process that they don't get their feelings all hurt.

Back