UFC 220 - Miocic vs Ngannou - Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, that big frenchie stuffed Blayeds easy a while back and even if MMA wrestling is different and everything I don't think it's a given that Stipe can take this to the ground for prolonged times.

Don’t think Stipe wins this l, but will watch some tape

Got to say this card sucks other than the main and co main. What are these fights?

Francis to win within a round. Stipe has been beating the dead bodies if once great fighters, just like Francis, the difference being Stipe has almost died himself in the process. Reem could have easily has that fight if he wasn't so terrified and continued to attack rather than jumping on a sub.

Frabcis needs one pinch to connect so for me the question is - Will Francis land a punch? The answer is yes.

What are some places that allow you to Live Bet in the US? Or the best one I should say? Probably not the right thread, but I'm curious, would have bet the house on Khabib if I knew a Live betting site.

Bear in mind the bookies adjust the live lines according to how the fight is playing out. You only get good in-play odds on somebody if it looks like they're losing.

When someone's as dominant as Khabib was against Edson their live odds become unplayable.

I see, thank you for that, I'm still fairly new to this whole betting thing, with that said, do you know of any, but that makes sense.

Got to say this card sucks other than the main and co main. What are these fights?

give me a trash fighter at pick 'em odds who has a great chance of winning by 15 mins of lay and pray and i'll be over the moon with excitement.

it's all about that profiteer shit, not that fan shit.

I feel Ngannou should be around a -400, so if the odds aren’t around there after weigh ins (prolly be around -210), I’ll bet him. Don’t think this is a good matchup for Miocic and I think the fighter who has the best shot against Francis is Werdum. With Ngannou’s strength and hand speed, I don’t think Miocic can get a takedown. Ngannou TKO RD 1.

I’ll start looking at the other fights but I don’t know much about the other fighters besides DC and Usman.

Francis to win within a round. Stipe has been beating the dead bodies if once great fighters, just like Francis, the difference being Stipe has almost died himself in the process. Reem could have easily has that fight if he wasn't so terrified and continued to attack rather than jumping on a sub.

Frabcis needs one pinch to connect so for me the question is - Will Francis land a punch? The answer is yes.
Rob Font vs Thomas Almeida is an excellent fight. Calvin Cattar vs Shane Burgos also a great matchup. Sabah Homasi vs Alhassan we already know will be fireworks. Enrique Barzola vs Arnold Allen good prospect fight. I think most of the fights on this card are interesting, but if you're one of those who only want to watch names you have heard or read enough times I get it

What are some places that allow you to Live Bet in the US? Or the best one I should say? Probably not the right thread, but I'm curious, would have bet the house on Khabib if I knew a Live betting site.
Khabib was like -1000-1500 within 2 minutes, then they shut of livebet and when he was avaliable between rounds it was -10000

Rob Font vs Thomas Almeida is an excellent fight. Calvin Cattar vs Shane Burgos also a great matchup. Sabah Homasi vs Alhassan we already know will be fireworks. Enrique Barzola vs Arnold Allen good prospect fight. I think most of the fights on this card are interesting, but if you're one of those who only want to watch names you have heard or read enough times I get it

Who vs who? Fights of no consequence

Just because you've proven your point it doesn't make your point matter
I did not prove my point, you did it for me by acknowledging you don't know who is fighting. So then how could you know which is a good or a bad fight? you get it?

I did not prove my point, you did it for me by acknowledging you don't know who is fighting. So then how could you know which is a good or a bad fight? you get it?

I get your point yes, I don't agree with it though.

I mean, pretty sure I'm getting trolled but I'm fairly sure that Raket's point is that you don't care about non-names (although Almeida vs Font is getting close to a name fight). You're right that it doesn't matter, but what matters is that this card has a bunch of really fun fights. I mean, I'd be excited to watch at least some of the fights Raket mentioned without even having money on them.

While some fights sucks ass, and I probably won't enjoy a DC dryhumping Oezdemir into submission, there's at least a handful of really fun fighters here.

Pantoja is super good and if he beats Ortiz he probably gets his top10 ranking, Almeida vs Font winner is probably getting a top 10 fighter next time out and Burgos might very well be challenging for a top 10 rating in a couple of months too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back