UFC 220 Stipe vs Ngannou Ceremonial Weigh Ins - 6pmET/3pmPT

DC makes 205 with towel. He looked miserable, lol

s5Asa9c.jpg

Not saying he didnt look miserable but i think he looked terminally ill for the 2nd rumble fight

Great main event .......... tbe Co main could be but likely DC takes it to ground immediately for another snoozer like Spider. Everything else on entire card is fight pass preliminary fodder. They really fucked up what could been a great card........

I wouldn't be surprised if Volkan put DC away very early.

I dont usually shit on events but this card is weak af.

What was controversial? cant member

I root against anyone using the dumb #AndStill shit.

Great main event .......... tbe Co main could be but likely DC takes it to ground immediately for another snoozer like Spider. Everything else on entire card is fight pass preliminary fodder. They really fucked up what could been a great card........

DC carried Silva through the entire fight, I doubt he's gonna go full Coleman on Takada while fighting Volkan.

DC TKO/sub rd. 3.

Stipe is a class act. Very cool demeanor shaking hands with n'gannou and not making a ridiculous spectacle of the weigh in. That stuff is garbage.

Pumped for the Main Event... Should be exciting and sitting on edge of seat. Two best finishers at Heavyweight. #SLEEP BLESSED

Man, I'm still undecided on Stipe/Ngannou. But I agree with the DC pick.

I think DC should be favored but the wild card here is that Jones cracked DC's chin pretty hard, he gave him a vicious beating man. On top of that, DC turns 39 in March. If he was fighting a grappler I might feel more confident but Volkan is a heavy hitter and DC is coming off a nasty KO loss.

I wouldn't be surprised if Volkan put DC away very early.

Not saying it’s going to happen. But, it wouldn’t surprise me even a little. That’s the name of the game. Especially, at the higher weights.

Still haven’t actually made my picks on the card, yet.

That fucken UFC store promo they keep playing on their vids gives my soul cancer.

fun staredown between DC and Volk.

Ngannou is thick

Back