UFC 220 the only women we will see tonight are divas in bikinis

....You do realize how contradictory your statement is right?...you accuse me of being homosexual and then claim I only watch the sports where women are in short skirts...Do you think before you type or just spew vomit from your 3rd grade cuckhole??
Although some of what you’re saying has some validity ... cmon man you can’t hate in women’s tennis outfits.
Clothed?
Sure.
Trying to see under the skirt?
Always

I think you mean hippy.

Hillbillies chop trees down. Then again some clown from Miami wouldn't know the difference.

What are u some kind of hillbilly expert? Go do some math or something u mongoloid

....You do realize how contradictory your statement is right?...you accuse me of being homosexual and then claim I only watch the sports where women are in short skirts...Do you think before you type or just spew vomit from your 3rd grade cuckhole??

U must be quite dumb.
I said where women wear a lot of clothes tennis/golf. MMA women wear less. Booty shorts and the like.

You are a homosexual. Whatever you type doesn't change that fact.

And you got wastelanded. Stay here kid where u belong.

U must be quite dumb.
I said where women wear a lot of clothes tennis/golf. MMA women wear less. Booty shorts and the like.

You are a homosexual. Whatever you type doesn't change that fact.

And you got wastelanded. Stay here kid where u belong.
...We all know the biggest homosexuals in the world are homophobes like yourself that try to compensate by posting bikini runway models in their AVI and like to bring up the word homosexual as often as they can...It's ok if you secretly want to suck on a knob, we won't judge you

Back