UFC 221 - Rockhold vs Romero - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa, jumeau NSC +285!? he's never been ko'd.. more experienced.. dude this shit should be a coinflip imo easily.. taking it +285, +275, +265, +250

dude i think adesnya ko's wilk, but wilk ITD almost +1000 on dimes. sub +1100 etc. just took a half unit of that shit (mostly itd)

wilk only has 1 decision, himself.. and adesanya has no ground right...

dude i think adesnya ko's wilk, but wilk ITD almost +1000 on dimes. sub +1100 etc. just took a half unit of that shit (mostly itd)

Wilk ko/tko 28.0. Adesanya lost his last Glory fight by ko btw.

Life is good.
6CN4O2J.png

Placed a 5 figure bet on the superbowl

LipDuVT.png

Last 2 UFC events I've provided free picks
O7ydSQ7.png

+11.35 Units

Not gonna lie. Subscribers to Barry's handicapping service are pissed I'm offering so many freeplays. Gonna have to reign in the number of free picks I offer. Hold up though. Still gonna give my Sherdog peeps a few gems here n there. Have my place as the premier handicapping legend here. Make no mistake that there's not another handicapper that can go toe to toe with the great 1. #gretzky

Ya'll know the drill. 20 likes and I do what I do like no other i.e BANG WINNERS
Will cap the entire UFC 221 card if the like threshold is met. I extract value and I make money in the long run. It don't get any simpler than that folks.

- Barry
What is this, fucking backpage.com? Gtf outta here with this advertisement.

Does anyone else think that Romero missing weight is actually good for the UFC? If rockhold wins, he's absolutely deserving to fight Whittaker. If Romero wins, the UFC can just give the title shot to someone else since Romero just lost to Whittaker...

What websites are you guys using to parlay UFC fights?

Blaydes Decision
Jingliang win
Pedro win
Tuivasa win
Adesanya win

+1184, not enough value for a 5 play? Pretty safe picks though

whoa, jumeau NSC +285!? he's never been ko'd.. more experienced.. dude this shit should be a coinflip imo easily.. taking it +285, +275, +265, +250

That's some great odds over there.
According to the math, it should be around +148 or so for 5dimes.
In UK we get it at around +100, lol

Adesanya’s ground game looked surprisingly decent vs Guillard. Gotta think this is Wilkinson’s best pth to victory tho

What websites are you guys using to parlay UFC fights?
You dont need a website to allow you to supply it. You can do it the hard way by rolling initial bet and winnings from one fight to another

There will be no free plays from yours truly as l did not get the requisite number of likes to trigger Barry's UFC 221 Free pick extravaganza. Capped the card in meticulous fashion and thus my loyal subscribers will be reaping the benefits of a whole village full of value. Shout out to the thrifty shoppers who shop at Value Village.

As I said, will not be offering many free picks so when I do offer them, best pounce on em like Marvel's Black Panther.

I want to remind everyone that we're living in dangerous times in America. Please ->
needtoimpeach.com

- Barry

There will be no free plays from yours truly as l did not get the requisite number of likes to trigger Barry's UFC 221 Free pick extravaganza. Capped the card in meticulous fashion and thus my loyal subscribers will be reaping the benefits of a whole village full of value. Shout out to the thrifty shoppers who shop at Value Village.

As I said, will not be offering many free picks so when I do offer them, best pounce on em like Marvel's Black Panther.

I want to remind everyone that we're living in dangerous times in America. Please ->
needtoimpeach.com

- Barry
sherdog, you disgust me.

signed,
a disgruntled barry supporter

I totally understand you are playing the number here, but I would be careful to overexpose. I am not seeing how Jumeau finishes unless he lands a bomb, but Abe showed a solid chin against a much more powerful puncher in Lim last fight. Also, Jumeau is sloooow, Abe is going to put it on him on the feet imo and a KO would not surprise me at all. His Judo should cancel anything Jumeau has for clinch tds and he hasn't shown much for an explosive double. I think this fight plays out mostly on the feet where Jumeau is at a sizable disadvantage.

I remember a post in this thread about most likely draws to hit, can anybody remember it?

I know Quinonez/Ishi was one of the fights mentioned.

With you. I do think Abe is slightly more likely to finish but I couldn’t resist at +301.

You dont need a website to allow you to supply it. You can do it the hard way by rolling initial bet and winnings from one fight to another
Most dont undestand that a parlay is just 2 singles where you roll over the first winning bet on to the other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back