UFC 223 pbp/discussion

Did we hear from @Levels about Rose/JJ?

There was quite a bit of lecturing from him about how JJ was so much better, people were dumb for thinking Rose had any value as just a slight dog, etc.

It's not the analysis I'm calling him out for, that's why we are all here. It's the douchey, condescending tone that irked me. So now I'm just wondering if he's had anything to say regarding the fight after it was proven that Rose in fact had all the skills to not only hang with JJ, but win.

When I'm wrong, I admit it fully but equally as importantly I don't present my opinion like I always know better and anyone thinking otherwise is a moron. I hope we can start to see everyone here abandon the condescending delivery of their opinions. We all are right sometimes, and we all are wrong sometimes.
I don't believe in Ignore Lists, but I mentally assign anyone who talks like that to a Fool category.

I don't believe in Ignore Lists, but I mentally assign anyone who talks like that to a Fool category.
Ignore is this forums greatest tool. I only have 2 people ignored and it's a breeze to read through now

i honestly don't think my +200 jj to win by dec bet was bad at all, i'm just furious at myself for missing the opportunity to hedge at the end of r4 when it looked like a clear 2-2 (even though that wasn't the case).

He also had the same approach toward Kattar beating Moicano. lol

Yeah man I will never be pissed for someone feeling strongly about a play. Hell even for advocating one. Just don't try to make me feel stupid if my analysis differs.

He seems to want to talk down to anyone who disagrees with him. Then he's proven wrong and disappears. Fucking annoying.

Fighters with significant pants-height advantage are still undefeated at 5-0 since the inception of the metric.

I know, I sound craaaaazy. All I'm saying is ... Look into it.

Back