UFC 223 Promos Heavy Khabib

ritchest_eva

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
A lot of promos have came out for UFC 223 and it seems to be heavy Khabib... seems like the interim champ Tony isn’t getting any respect he’s deserved... I hope Tony goes out and beats Khabib if the fight actually happens this time.

Not surprising khabib has a huge fan base that the ufc wants to tap into

Must be talking about this one? I wouldn't know, since no examples were given.

But then there's this one that seems more Tony-centric.

your-complaint-has-been-duly-noted-and-summarily-dismissed-as-both-puerile-and-irrelevant-db5b9.png

So you are hoping for an outcome based on what you see as unfair marketing? I love mma fans, lol.

So you are hoping for an outcome based on what you see as unfair marketing? I love mma fans, lol.
No I legit think tony gonna somehow find a way to win dudes not kicking and elbowing steel to just let Khabib dominate him... I’m just saying it sucks that tony still hasn’t gotten any credit for having the longest LW win streak in ufc and dominating like he has too

Shit thread. Was expecting some new promo.

When he beats Tony and Conor, he's going to become a HUGE star.

The brass obviously want Khabib to win. They see him as more marketable, a fight with Conor as the bigger fight, and they've even already booked a date in Russia later in the year as their first event there.

The brass obviously want Khabib to win. They see him as more marketable, a fight with Conor as the bigger fight, and they've even already booked a date in Russia later in the year as their first event there.
plus Tony really gets on Dana White's nerves

A lot of promos have came out for UFC 223 and it seems to be heavy Khabib... seems like the interim champ Tony isn’t getting any respect he’s deserved... I hope Tony goes out and beats Khabib if the fight actually happens this time.
My God, have the Russians gotten to Dana too?

Back