UFC 223 Promos Heavy Khabib

No I legit think tony gonna somehow find a way to win dudes not kicking and elbowing steel to just let Khabib dominate him... I’m just saying it sucks that tony still hasn’t gotten any credit for having the longest LW win streak in ufc and dominating like he has too
You can't kick from your back and those pipes aren't going to help him stay off the ground. He's gotten plenty of respect from all over. Almost everyone on this forum says that Tony and Khabib are the best lightweights in the world and they're right. The problem for Tony is that Khabib is better. It's not his fault. Tony worked his ass off to get where he is, but Khabib is just better.
Tony is Scottie Pippen and Khabib is Jordan. Both are hall of famers. We know who's better though.

It's been known UFC wants that Russian market. Fight promoters are gonna promote their interests.

To be fair, who doesn't get on Dana's nerves?
corruption.jpg

Khabib has a large international fanbase while Tony is weird and difficult to promote.

i just hope kaboob gets past the weigh ins healthy so theres no excuses when the hype machine is exposed

i just hope kaboob gets past the weigh ins healthy so theres no excuses when the hype machine is exposed
If Tony wins, how exactly has he exposed "Kaboob" ? one is the no1 contender and the other is the current champ. If you can't even lose to a champion without so called fans claiming you've been exposed, everyone else in MMA is completely fucked because the majority have lost fights before and not even to current or former champions.

His grappling is not overrated and neither is his GNP, and that is what the hype is built around. Go look at his MMA record, he's clearly a bit more than just hype. I honestly think you're upset that someone besides Connor McNugget is receiving praise globally.

No I legit think tony gonna somehow find a way to win dudes not kicking and elbowing steel to just let Khabib dominate him... I’m just saying it sucks that tony still hasn’t gotten any credit for having the longest LW win streak in ufc and dominating like he has too

Ok. That statement makes more sense. I believe Khabib will win myself.

Genuinely think Tony is overlooked in this contest. He's legit, and think the only person to actually beat Khabib is Tony. Tony will tire Khabib down and wear him out in the later stages of the fight and will get the W.

Trust me 25-1

vtVK2hw.gif

Even in 5th round he doesn't look tired and still got enough energy for bursts like these.

A lot of promos have came out for UFC 223 and it seems to be heavy Khabib... seems like the interim champ Tony isn’t getting any respect he’s deserved... I hope Tony goes out and beats Khabib if the fight actually happens this time.
Why not the dude is huge in Russia, Russia closes down when he fights, ( never heard that before)

Genuinely think Tony is overlooked in this contest. He's legit, and think the only person to actually beat Khabib is Tony. Tony will tire Khabib down and wear him out in the later stages of the fight and will get the W.

Trust me 25-1

vtVK2hw.gif

Even in 5th round he doesn't look tired and still got enough energy for bursts like these.
Tony doing his best Werdum impression? if he goes after Khabib leaning forward like that, I wouldn't be surprised if he got clipped and dropped hard, it's not like his chin is made of granite, he just has great recovery

If Tony wins, how exactly has he exposed "Kaboob" ? one is the no1 contender and the other is the current champ. If you can't even lose to a champion without so called fans claiming you've been exposed, everyone else in MMA is completely fucked because the majority have lost fights before and not even to current or former champions.

His grappling is not overrated and neither is his GNP, and that is what the hype is built around. Go look at his MMA record, he's clearly a bit more than just hype. I honestly think you're upset that someone besides Connor McNugget is receiving praise globally.
if you cannot see the facts objectively there is no point in discussing the situation.
obviously swayed by the sweaty russian dry humping fighters well out of the top 10, to make his "perfect" record.

if you cannot see the facts objectively there is no point in discussing the situation.
obviously swayed by the sweaty russian dry humping fighters well out of the top 10, to make his "perfect" record.
dry humping fighters? yeah you don't watch his fights <45>

They are more like the wwe fans they propose to hate.
Ya hate on a dude who is the LW version of Cain who barely fights... we’ll see if he can make it to April 7th this time cuz I know tony will

Ya hate on a dude who is the LW version of Cain who barely fights... we’ll see if he can make it to April 7th this time cuz I know tony will
Khabib will continue the Legacy of Combat Sambo and vanquish all comers

Could be the lw ver of the Fedor/Nog trilogy

So i guess they did not learn when they ignored stipe. And just hyped ngannou

Gonna be the same shit over again..

And still!

Back