UFC 224 - Nunes vs Pennington - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

I’m on Pennington ml and itd. Will be looking for sub prop as well

+390 ml

+656 itd

Great lines imo

Jacare ML and Sub'll both be good. Already got money on the former.

I like Gastelum at dogs odds. If Jacare wins it will most likely be by submission, I might be able to hedge a bit with that later on. I doubt that the Gastelum ML will get any better.
Will be on Machida also

I have as much on Machida as I've had on any one fight in a LONG time. I was one of the ones moving his line by hammering the -150 a bunch of times. I did buy out a little now that the line shifted so much with Vitor +188. I'll probably add a bit on Vitor rd 1 too as I think if he wins that he probably needs to rush Machida and take him out early.

I have a bit on Kelvin's dec line. 3 round fight at +410 is juicy odds imo. If he can keep it standing, he can absolutely outpoint Jacare. Might play Jacare sub if there's any value when it's released.

Easily the fight I want to see most is Linekar/Kelleher. That is some great matchmaking. No clue on betting it since no lines yet but just from a fan's viewpoint that should be awesome.

The question is if Gastelum improved his tdd since the weidman fight

For sure. Although Jacare older, smaller, and not the wrestler Weidman is. So it's possible he doesn't get Kelvin down as easily. Though obviously Jacare has shown the ability to take guys down throughout his career.

I think Weidman`s takedowns are a lot harder to be defended than Jacare`s takedowns and i dont know if we have to consider Gastelum fight with Chris for something very significant before the Jacare fight.

I actually think Jacare has better takedowns than Chris

I wonder what the odds on Diaper Boy Albini will be.

I actually think Jacare has better takedowns than Chris

I think pre USADA and a few years ago maybe. Now...I am very skeptical of that.

I also think that Weidman fight was a bit of a wake up call for Kelvin in that he was overrating his own grappling vs bigger MW's. Maybe not, as he also lost a lot of scrambles vs Magny. But given the guy he's fighting, I think Kelvin is going to be hyper focused on using footwork and angles to not allow Jacare easy entry points into grappling. Easier said than done obviously...

Value is on rocky. Nunes itd is the same price as fdngd lol.

Fights I like and how I see them ending!!!!!!!

Emeev-Dec
Hermannson-Dec
ALves-Dec
Dos santos-Dec
Hein-Dec
Olelink-Sub1
Ferreria-Dec
Machida-Dec
Lineker-Dec
Dern-Sub2
Gastelum-Ko2
Nunes-Dec

Fights I like and how I see them ending!!!!!!!

Emeev-Dec
Hermannson-Dec
ALves-Dec
Dos santos-Dec
Hein-Dec
Olelink-Sub1
Ferreria-Dec
Machida-Dec
Lineker-Dec
Dern-Sub2
Gastelum-Ko2
Nunes-Dec

Are they all easy $? Or just some of them?

vitor lyoto could end up being a 15 minute staring contest, two guys fighting not to get kod

vitor lyoto could end up being a 15 minute staring contest, two guys fighting not to get kod
I agree actually. Could end up looking like Arlovski/Struve. Vitor has been looking slow and old while Lyoto still has some footwork in him but doesn't commit/sit down on his punches. Granted his last two opponents were big hard hitting dudes so maybe he was being extra cautious. Still, decision props might hold some value here.

Back