UFC 224 - Nunes vs Pennington - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Can easily bet Dern sub as well. Either she can get ABC to the mat where she subs her or she can't and loses a dec cause her striking looked pretty damn bad against Yoder.

TBH I wish I would've kept maxxing and just freerolled.
one td and its over Cooper no ground game

one td and its over Cooper no ground game

I can hit Dern sub at -1xx to go with my ABC bet. +350 after Dern's last performance had to be played IMO.

Last edited:
Pennington late round props are a little crazy. If Nunes doesn't get her out of there early it could turn into a grinding type of fight and those cardio issues might show up again. Stabbed rounds 3-5 at +2650, +3650 and +4850 respectively.

Added a bit more to my Vitor hedge since he's all the way up to +210.

Fuck maxed Dern -180 then tried to hit it again -245 and limited to peanuts.

Haven't been limited in years and now 5d jacking with me. Ugh.
I know I can only bet openers to win $100 until the line changes. I think it’s standard

I know I can only bet openers to win $100 until the line changes. I think it’s standard

Ugh I so rarely am looking when lines open that I usually miss out. I guess I should just be glad I got a decent amount on -180 and not complain LOL.

Ugh I so rarely am looking when lines open that I usually miss out. I guess I should just be glad I got a decent amount on -180 and not complain LOL.
You should

-180 is a great price for dern

I’m not playing her at current line

This will get you limited if you're placing bets on both Machida and Vitor on the same book

Yeah I know. They have left me alone based on my relatively small unit size for a long time. I will need to adjust if they start trimming me. It's chump change FFS though compared to a lot of guys here. At the absolute most maybe $200-$250 on a given fight. Most often WAY less, under $100.

Brazil underdogs
- Ferreira, Albini, Ramos (not anymore), Santos

ytvXOg7.jpg

The new oddsmakers are much slower but they aren't as sharp as Kalikas.

I managed to hit Dern at -185 for the standard to win $100 limit before it shot back up. Mutante at +125 vs Roberson has some value imho, considering he fought much better opponents. Also like Jacare who I hit yesterday at -130 to win 2u and Jacare/Gastelum Over 1½ at -155, even though it is a bit risky. I'm watching the Oliynik line closely, especially if he goes dog vs Albini.

Jacare KO +925. Another silly KO line (Lee and Ortega come to mind as other recent examples). Gastelum has a great chin but it’s not that far fetched to think Jacare could get him in a bad position on the ground and finish with gnp. Not to mention Jacare is also dangerous on the feet. 2 of his last 3 wins have been via KO/TKO.

Maxed Emeev -150 and think Hermansson is a solid bet, Leites looked done against Tavares. Aliev looks shit too, Warley should handle him.

Jack Hermansson -125 to win 2u vs Thales Leites, who looked poor against Brad Tavares most recently. I think Hermansson finally gets a win in Brazil. Also really like Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos to win 2u at -115 vs Sean Strickland.

Alexey Oleinik +105. Nice.... Now +110! Take more of my money. Oleinik has a lot of experience over Junior Albini , a good chin, and an ungodly submission game. Junior isn't *that* good or diverse of a striker to be the favorite over The Boa Constrictor.

Back