UFC 224 PPV buys?

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

Seeing as the UFC has been struggling with PPV numbers lately, what do you think 224 did?

Nunes headlined it, so I assume it's in the 150,000-200,000 range.

If it does any higher than 200,000...I'd say it's because of Machida and Belfort.

Two people paid for it. Dana was one of them.

It was a solid card until the "main" event.

The Arena was getting half empty by the time the Main Event started, which maybe means she isnt even a star in Brasil. I would guess 150'000 buys, but sometimes i feel like who buys this shit and the numbers are not bad so who knows.

For a 3 fights PPV... maybe 150k with luck for Dana

The Arena was getting half empty by the time the Main Event started, which maybe means she isnt even a star in Brasil. I would guess 150'000 buys, but sometimes i feel like who buys this shit and the numbers are not bad so who knows.
She’s not. She moved to US and isn’t in Brazil much I don’t think

She’s not. She moved to US and isn’t in Brazil much I don’t think
Does that matter though? If she lives in Brasil or not? Do Brazilians stand more behind fighters who stay in the Counrty?

mystic ul says 150

Does that matter though? If she lives in Brasil or not? Do Brazilians stand more behind fighters who stay in the Counrty?
Wouldn’t surprise me, she’s not a very well known fighter and on top of that I don’t think WMMA is that popular in Brazil, or as popular as in the states.

Back