UFC 224 PPV buys?

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
I streamed it. i couldn't get enough peeps remotely interested in watching it.

Wouldn’t surprise me, she’s not a very well known fighter and on top of that I don’t think WMMA is that popular in Brazil, or as popular as in the states.
Thanks, didnt know that.

Wasn't an awful card at all u till we had a wmma main. When Will Dana stop having Nunez main event cards. Only female that should ever Main event is Ronda at least with her it's action.

150-200k

That's probably a good number with how annoying Nunes is and the fact she's not a star despite beating Ronda & Meisha. She only has herself to blame.

The Machida KO happening in the 1st fight might have helped late/replay buys.

On paper it looked like a 150k buyrate at best. But with free Bellator & Loma/Linares on ESPN I feel like its closer to 100k

I hope under 100k, so that he UFC starts questioning themselves a bit

The Arena was getting half empty by the time the Main Event started, which maybe means she isnt even a star in Brasil. I would guess 150'000 buys, but sometimes i feel like who buys this shit and the numbers are not bad so who knows.

I only watched a little of the prelims, but it looked like half the arena was empty. Do people really just come for the main card, and ignore the prelim fights, or was it half empty all night?

I only watched a little of the prelims, but it looked like half the arena was empty. Do people really just come for the main card, and ignore the prelim fights, or was it half empty all night?
I think it wasnt sold out. But its usual that the first few fights the arenas empty except maybe a few who come early, but it seems to vary where you go. Apparently also many left after the Machida vs Belfort fight.

Yeah that’s Anderson Silva, one of the best performers ever. Big difference
Then obviously a fighter moving out of their home country is not the variable you should be examining in their ability to draw crowds, hence why I brought up Silva ;).

Whatever the number is expect them to say way more to save face.

Let's not forget all the PPV numbers are unofficial and hence have no credibility.

Back