UFC 224, who you payin $65 to see?

I pay for live shows for the experience and atmosphere.

I'm not dishing out $65 for a PPV, when I can stream it for free.

Even if myself and all of my sherbros paid for PPV's......you think that money is going back to the fighters?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
I wouldn't know, as you're not paying. The budgets are worked on money that is received, not money that should be received.

1 decent fight is not worth that and is dern co-headlining?

Talk about #1 bullshit.

not PPV worthy in my opinion.

Takes some BIG names for me to take out my wallet these days.

Well at least we have the big bellator card this weekend with Fedor VS Mir. It may be 5-10 years too late but should still be a fun fight. TBH we should blame Cloby Covington for this card since he talked so much shit hes too scared to go to the country and fight. I dont think thats happened before, even chael wasnt that big a pussy. We could have RDA on this card which would help ALOT.

Now that I've seen your multiple irrelevant photos and gifs, I'm completely bowled over by the strength of your argument and totally agree with you.

You haven't seen them all.

I show you 4 and you make assumptions.

I'm somewhat bowled over by your ignorance.

Amanda Nunes vs Raquel Pennington

Amanda Bobby Lee Cooper vs Mackenzie Dern

Kelvin Gastelum vs Jacare Souza

John Lineker vs Brian Kelleher

Vitor vs Machida

——————

Personally, only KG vs Jacare and Lineker vs Kelleher interests me. 2 out of 5 isn’t good enough for me to buy so, that’s gonna be a no for me dawg.

Those WMMA fights arent PPV worthy. I’ve seen each of their last respective fights, and they all suck. Nunes’ last fight sucked too but I won’t hold it against her, because out of the 4 girls, I can see she’s pretty skilled and has natural power.

I’m not interested in the two Brazilian senior citizens fighting. They’re probably gonna be nice to eachother and it’ll be a boring decision.

I really don't like to nitpick like that.
It is never one fighter who makes me fork U$60.00+, it is the overall card.

And I am sorry, but Vitor & Machida have A LOT of name power, and that counts for something.
They are fucking legends, and most people should happy to see these legends fight.
Kelvin & Jacare is an amazing fight that has top contender all over it.
The fact they are not even the main event only shows the card is not as bad as you would like to cry about.

If you compare with the average card we've been watching over the past few years, this is a good card.

If the ppv was $20-30 I'd have no problem paying. That or stack the card and I'll pay $65. This $65 for all cards is ridiculous when some cards are clearly better than others

Great card minus the WMMA, not hating on women it’s just a weak fight on a PPV. That could easily be a FP Prelim.

I really don't like to nitpick like that.
It is never one fighter who makes me fork U$60.00+, it is the overall card.

And I am sorry, but Vitor & Machida have A LOT of name power, and that counts for something.
They are fucking legends, and most people should happy to see these legends fight.
Kelvin & Jacare is an amazing fight that has top contender all over it.
The fact they are not even the main event only shows the card is not as bad as you would like to cry about.

If you compare with the average card we've been watching over the past few years, this is a good card.
I mean I love mma but come on dude. Even the prelims are trash on this card, for a PPV. I think thats important to remember. This isnt a fight night card. Dern was just fighting in LFA 3 months ago and now shes main card worthy? Maybe the booty but cooper's fights have been SO BAD. she has heart but no talent.

A good test for PPV's is you should be able to take 2-3 fights from that main card and be able to make that fight a fight night headliner. If you cant, its not really a stacked card.

Dern vs Lee on a PPV is a fucking joke

I'm interested in most of the fights, but I'm not gonna pay for it. Even if I bought PPVs, this one wouldn't be among them. This would be a mediocre Fox card.

I have never paid to watch a PPV.
You are so fucking cool. Tell us more - do you watch a shitty, pixelized, buffering Kodi stream, or do you download the HD copy off some exclusive members-only torrent/download site?

Back