UFC 225 Is The Card Of The Year!!!

I like the two main events, other than that I'm kind of meh.

CM Punk? Meh. Honestly I think he'd be 50/50 against the real Michael Jackson.

So Far

BxCJpvu.jpg

Real question is though...

...will this card hold up together, or are we gonna 5 injuries and Conor throwing another guard rail at a bus.
Assuming there are no pull outs:
- Bektic/Lamas: Awesome
- Arlovski/Tuivasa: Awesome. Hoping Tuivasa gets another KO
- Joe B/Pettis: Has my interest. Never seen Joe B fight.
-Holm/Anderson: Has my interest. Never seen Anderson fight
- Punk/Jackson: LOL can't wait for Punk to get steamrolled again
- Overeem/Blaydes: Pumped for this one
- RDA/Colby: Pumped for this one. Hoping RDA gets the win
- Whittaker/Romero 2: PUMPED!!!

This is a 9/10 PPV for me considering Whittaker/Romero 1 was one of last year's best fights IMO.

Just bought my tickets..

upper deck = $100 a ticket

Seeing Punk destroy the king of pop = priceless

I'll take the Punk fight over the Holm fight. I can get psyched on a few WMMA fighters. Holm isn't one of them.
This is retarded. Punk-Jackson is a joke. Holm-Anderson is elite.

Hopefully the punk fight is on the main card....give the fans what they're paying for

If I bought PPVs, I’d definitely be buying this one.

Just an opinion friend. No need to get riled up. I'm bored to tears by Holly. Punks a curiosity.
Not a fan myself. She is definitely talented no doubt but she's not very fun to watch unless her opponent is bumrushing her like a complete jackass.
I don't care about the punk fight but i'd rather watch that than a Holm fight

Just an opinion friend. No need to get riled up. I'm bored to tears by Holly. Punks a curiosity.
Fair enough. I'm just very interested in finally seeing Anderson in the UFC and Holm is an excellent measuring stick.

cm punk vs michael jackson heheheheheheheh. love it.
looking forward to the bektic vs lamas fight.

Didn't know bektic vs lamas was set. Good change of the guard fight.

Any of you Sherbros want to hook me up with the newsletter or fightclub presale code?
Fight club code no longer works. Newsletter code is easy to get.

The good seats that were available on fight club sale went quick.....

really good card but it still prolly only does 320-350k buys at most. that's why I don't really understand stacking up cards like this with mid-tier main events that only serve as moderate draws.

why have Arvolski/Tuivasa, Lamas/Bektic, or Rashad/Smith buried on the prelims when there a FS1 cards coming up that could desperately use those fights like UFC Utica, UFC Singapore, Ultimate fighter finale etc....all those cards need additional main card fights which these bouts could serve as

my guess that most of it is in response to the looming end of FOX's TV deal with the UFC

I snatched up two floor seats next to owner section. Seats right in front of mine were almost 700 more each.

Back