UFC 225 Is The Card Of The Year!!!

Great even, I even like the freakshow.

dass.gif

Did TS actually fuck this card already ?

Brutal.

Edit. I’m superstitious as fuck by the way.
Dude, shot and killed like 400 people in one county in Kentucky in just over a year. But he was justified.

Also, Cowboy Cerrone was on that show. He played a redneck NHB brawler.

She's enormous and a solid striker and super hot if you like that kind of thing.
aQvl86qp_400x400.jpg

If not for the tats within a couple inches of her vag. I’d say she is pretty hot in pictures, at least. But, I have a thing about that. Tats on the boobs or right near the crotch. It’s just a real turn off for me. You can just see the top of one of her pubic tats in this pic.

I mean if the lights were off you’d never know. But I picture myself waking up in the morning. Seeing them, and vomiting inside my mouth.

But hey, I’m not a virgin and I have a beautiful fiancee/common law wife. So I can afford to be picky.

You seriously think CC is going to 'murder' RDA, or was that just facetious?
Maybe murder is the wrong word but yes I think Colby is on fire regardless of what you guys think. Yes I think Colby toys with RDA in a fun fight.

Really tempted to get tickets for this event.

Who else is going?

It's certainly at least 5 times better than 224 for sure, even though I love the Jacare/Gastelum matchup. But yeah, still a lot of time for injuries and USADA.

holly holm will be on the main card for sure so thats 1 terribly boring fight, rest looks really good though

Nice card so far, overly nice maybe, I guess they're pushing for more than they should because they know one or two fights will end up changing.

I've got Bobby Knuckles and RDA winning
Whittaker will have some challenges, but RDA will fight like he fought Pettis/Lawler, damn I want to see that happening!

Back