UFC 226

Where did Luke mention that, his Sirius XM radio show?

Yep. They were really trying to say "Hey we're just reporting what we saw, not jumping to conclusions, it is the desert after all so lips can get chapped...". But they went out of their way to mention it and said the only time they'd seen lips that chapped was when Khabib went to the hospital before being pulled from the Ferg fight, so I'm reading between the lines here. By itself it wouldn't be enough for me to bet Chiesa, but I was leaning that way anyway and this just put me over the top.

Yep. They were really trying to say "Hey we're just reporting what we saw, not jumping to conclusions, it is the desert after all so lips can get chapped...". But they went out of their way to mention it and said the only time they'd seen lips that chapped was when Khabib went to the hospital before being pulled from the Ferg fight, so I'm reading between the lines here. By itself it wouldn't be enough for me to bet Chiesa, but I was leaning that way anyway and this just put me over the top.
Thanks, I am big on Chiesa already, this just gives me more confidence. I listen to most of Luke's online shows, but don't have Sirius.

Thanks, I am big on Chiesa already, this just gives me more confidence. I listen to most of Luke's online shows, but don't have Sirius.

Since you, Mkess, Sadistics are all on Chiesa, I'll replace my Holloway bet with Chiesa. I just wish we got the same/better odds when their first fight was originally announced.

Since you, Mkess, Sadistics are all on Chiesa, I'll replace my Holloway bet with Chiesa. I just wish we got the same/better odds when their first fight was originally announced.

Pretty evident at the staredown, but the size edge is gonna be MASSIVE here imo. Arguably the biggest LW on the roster vs one of the smaller ones. Even if Chiesa's technique for getting fights to the mat isn't amazing (it's not), I honestly don't think it will matter here. He's just so much damn bigger than Pettis (and Pettis doesn't have stellar TDD anyway).

Pretty evident at the staredown, but the size edge is gonna be MASSIVE here imo. Arguably the biggest LW on the roster vs one of the smaller ones. Even if Chiesa's technique for getting fights to the mat isn't amazing (it's not), I honestly don't think it will matter here. He's just so much damn bigger than Pettis (and Pettis doesn't have stellar TDD anyway).

I definitely agree. I just wished I got him around the -120 mark a few days before their first original fight was scheduled. I think line closed around -150ish. Chiesa opener was plus money in the first fight.

You take away space for Pettis and he is in trouble. He is definitely regressing and I think it's a stretch that people think he can make a career resurgence and challenge for the title again. Current line I definitely think he wins at least 60% of the time if not more.

DC just fell over a chair at the press conference, landed pretty hard

Here you can see him fall, I timestamped it

I definitely agree. I just wished I got him around the -120 mark a few days before their first original fight was scheduled. I think line closed around -150ish. Chiesa opener was plus money in the first fight.

You take away space for Pettis and he is in trouble. He is definitely regressing and I think it's a stretch that people think he can make a career resurgence and challenge for the title again. Current line I definitely think he wins at least 60% of the time if not more.

Pettis is an underrated grappler off his back, but we saw what happens vs Dustin when he's stuck under a bigger guy who can also grapple. If it turns out he's somehow having a bad cut to 155, that REALLY bodes poorly for his chances.

I agree about the odds though, kinda sucks but I think people have maybe seen the size difference enough now that it's sunk in, IDK. I do think Chiesa sub is very much in play too, esp if it is a bad cut for Pettis.

Wow what the fuck I really thought felder would look like a much smaller guy.. Perry looks like the one going up a weight class. Crazy, interesting to see what an extra 15 pounds will do for felder

Wow what the fuck I really thought felder would look like a much smaller guy.. Perry looks like the one going up a weight class. Crazy, interesting to see what an extra 15 pounds will do for felder

Yeah I can see Felder smashing Perry tomorrow and his days at 155 over. I'm way more nervous about my fight goes distance prop in seeing how good Felder looks at 170. I thought he'd look smaller we'd have a bit of size vs technique stalemate. Now I'm thinking the bigger guy is also the more skilled guy, but he's priced accordingly as the favorite.

Basically, I think I might be f'd on this fight...

hey guys if anyone got that tatiana suarez -110 line at betonline would you might sending me a screenshot of the betslip? just looking for some examples of betonline's generous prices to encourage signups.

I think Ngannou probably starches Lewis fairly early, but with Lewis history of pulling wins out of his ass by just hanging in there and swinging hard late in fights, it's pretty much a no-brainer to throw a few bucks on Lewis rd 3 at +2100.

Gamblou liked Holloway at -130, hopes he takes time off as needed to recover. Thinks the moneylines for Stipe/DC are set about right, but likes the over 3½ figuring it will go the distance. Lou likes the value on Lewis at +3xx versus Ngannou for a half unit play. Also really likes Chiesa as an approx. -160 favorite over a faded Anthony Pettis. Prefers Perry as an underdog vs lightweight Paul Felder. Will be watching the line on Max Griffin as an underdog vs Curtis Millender. Lou knows Drakkar Klose personally and is rooting for him but won't bet. At the TUF 27 Finale Lou likes UFC veteran Tavares to beat Israel Adesanya and thinks he should be favored. Also likes Alessio Di Chirico as an underdog vs Julian Marquez despite the latter missing weight.

http://radioinfluence.com/2018/07/05/games-galore-sec-east-ufc-226/

Gamblou liked Holloway at -130, hopes he takes time off as needed to recover. Thinks the moneylines for Stipe/DC are set about right, but likes the over 3½ figuring it will go the distance. Lou likes the value on Lewis at +3xx versus Ngannou for a half unit play. Also really likes Chiesa as an approx. -160 favorite over a faded Anthony Pettis. Prefers Perry as an underdog vs lightweight Paul Felder. Will be watching the line on Max Griffin as an underdog vs Curtis Millender. Lou knows Drakkar Klose personally and is rooting for him but won't bet. At the TUF 27 Finale Lou likes UFC veteran Tavares to beat Israel Adesanya and thinks he should be favored. Also likes Alessio Di Chirico as an underdog vs Julian Marquez despite the latter missing weight.

http://radioinfluence.com/2018/07/05/games-galore-sec-east-ufc-226/
Man
I agree with all of that though I bet in Klose and bet Felder early.

Back