UFC 227 Dillashaw vs Garbrandt II

Anyone want to post their biggest bet of the card. My is Sheymon Moraes but I been wrong more time than right on my biggest play. I hope it turn around in some point in time. I was huge on Morono too & got wet blanket by Main & the ref. I was flip flopping Stephen vs Aldo, I have $500 on Stephen than SBJJ huge bet make me re watch & flip back to Aldo, end up in a good side of flip/flop for the first time.

What is your biggest play & why?

Cody is so fucking gangster hanging out with Mike Tyson. Had him last time and with Dom but can't bet him now just because i disslike TJ so much...

Anyone want to post their biggest bet of the card. My is Sheymon Moraes but I been wrong more time than right on my biggest play. I hope it turn around in some point in time. I was huge on Morono too & got wet blanket by Main & the ref. I was flip flopping Stephen vs Aldo, I have $500 on Stephen than SBJJ huge bet make me re watch & flip back to Aldo, end up in a good side of flip/flop for the first time.

My biggest bet by far: Marlon Vera/Wuliji Buren Under 2½ as high as +122. Buren was supposed to make his UFC debut against a much easier opponent in Bharat Khandare and Vera is a huge step up in competition. Vera has finished almost every fight he has won in his career and even in the UFC and has gone to decisions mostly in losses against far better opponents like John Lineker who would punch a guy like Buren into orbit. I think Vera gets a KO or submission in round 1 or 2 and makes it look easy.

My biggest bet by far: Marlon Vera/Wuliji Buren Under 2½ as high as +122. Buren was supposed to make his UFC debut against a much easier opponent in Bharat Khandare and Vera is a huge step up in competition. Vera has finished almost every fight he has won in his career and even in the UFC and has gone to decisions mostly in losses against far better opponents like John Lineker who would punch a guy like Buren into orbit. I think Vera gets a KO or submission in round 1 or 2 and makes it look easy.
That’s the fight that i think will for sure be a W for vera.

DJ ITD cause if he can break Cejudo in half a round he can probably break Cejudo 2.0 in 5 rounds.

Some props to look at:

NOT Santos rd 1 at -155. Santos has 1 first round finish in his last 7 fights (and it was at 4:59 of rd 1 LOL). Thiago has power obviously, but he doesn't recklessly chase KO's. And given Branch put him away in his last fight, I kind of expect him to possibly more cautious than usual. I have 1u on this.

Munhoz KO/TKO at +900. Johns striking defense looks shaky against solid strikers. Munhoz throws heat. Yeah, he looks to finish by sub more often obviously, but I think a tiny stab at this is warranted given the odds. He dropped Font (who's a better striker than Johns imo) before grabbing the guillotine, so the ability to land and hurt guys is there. I played this for .2u.

Cejudo rd 1 at +1750. This is purely a gut play. Well, and the fact that Elliot had so much success in rd 1 vs DJ. Cejudo has improved a ton and so often when we see huge upsets they are emphatic and early. .1u for me.

he already made his ufc debut last year? otherwise i agree with you :)

biggest bet for me is JJ +225 and have some on Kang +220 ,Montel +150,Swanson +360 hopefully the dogs will be barking tonight :)

Nice. It's my 3rd biggest pre fight bet, I have it at +117. I also have Vera itd, -3.5, and rd 1. Let's get it.

I couldn't even tail prop bet, 5dimes cut down my limit 1/10(10%). The odd is so lopsided, I just blind bet Wuliji at +410. I think Wulliji can win this fight pretty easy if he is sub adverse. Took down Dy who weight at 148 lbs every round, maybe he can take down Vera who is 135 lbs? But I have no clear read on this matchup but it is right move to fade Chinese fighter....lol gl to you.

biggest bet for me is JJ +225 and have some on Kang +220 ,Montel +150,Swanson +360 hopefully the dogs will be barking tonight :)
I like your style, I too also focus on the dog more than huge favor. Cub is very good facing non-wrestler, non pressure fighter, Moicano is a better match up than Cub last 2 opponent. JJ is nice bet too, she have 3 ufc experience & fights really smart last fight. Kang likely won't win 1st rd, likely only path to victory is edge 2nd rd, than finish strong last round.

I am surprise you don't have Holland at +300. At this weight division at 185 lbs vs Chinny Santos.

My biggest bet is Moicano -3.5
Have anyone beat Cub in the 1st rd beside Edgar? Cub even won the 1st rd vs Edgar in the first fight if I recall, than he got stifle in second fight.

Rewatching Dvalishvili/Simon, in the first round Felder keeps mentioning that Dvalishvili is going for the spinning attacks way to much and is getting predictable, pretty ironic regarding his last fight against Perry everyone said the same thing about him

Lobov did on at least 2 judges cards and I think Dias beat him in the first as well iirc.

Yeah Cub is a pretty slow starter, so is Moicano. All in on fight starts rd 2 at -803!

DJ ITD cause if he can break Cejudo in half a round he can probably break Cejudo 2.0 in 5 rounds.
I think so too but Cejudo knows he can not hang around the clinch anymore. I think DJ have to ko him on the feet, that is lot harder than in the clinch. I got a feeling Cejudo will have a very short clinch game, even avoid the clinch at all cost beside a quick clinch td attempt.

Most people agree with you, u4.5 open at -115, I should go max at -115 instead wait for consensus at -125.

I think so too but Cejudo knows he can not hang around the clinch anymore. I think DJ have to ko him on the feet, that is lot harder than in the clinch. I got a feeling Cejudo will have a very short clinch game, even avoid the clinch at all cost beside a quick clinch td attempt.

Most people agree with you, u4.5 open at -115, I should go max at -115 instead wait for consensus at -125.
I just think DJs pace for 5 rounds will break him eventually. He's a much faster and better striker and will be mixing grappling and striking throughout. Sort of expecting to see Cejudo put on his back for the first time too. When that happened to Sara McMann she looked completely lost and got easily subbed.

Lobov did on at least 2 judges cards and I think Dias beat him in the first as well iirc.
I can see Cub lose to Lobov in 1st rd since cub is a veteran in a 5 rd fight but in a 3 round fights, it hard for me to see Cub lose to Dias. I need to re watch.

Back