UFC 227 Dillashaw vs Garbrandt II

Nice of 5dimes, better to cancel now than after you win it.
So 5dimes did cancel it? That sucks. Feel bad for those that caught that fantastic line. My eyes popped out of my head when I seen it.

wut?? This 2 likely the future top 10 or even #1 contender, this is the most exciting fight for me. I got lot riding on shorty but decide to hedge at a lost to minimize the risk since everyone is so high on Perez.

Wow I don't rate either of these 2 that high. Brooks was manhandling Torres until he got cocky and tried for the big slam. I know Torres tends to turn things up as fights go on, but I don't see him as a #1 contender. Nor do I Perez. I agree it's an exciting fight between 2 good young fighters, but I don't have a good read on betting it.

Rewatching Dvalishvili/Simon, in the first round Felder keeps mentioning that Dvalishvili is going for the spinning attacks way to much and is getting predictable, pretty ironic regarding his last fight against Perry everyone said the same thing about him
Rewatched that fight as well for Simon. He was well on his way to losing. Had Merab had any patience he would have won. Simon got dropped on the feet, outwrestled, and had no cage control to speak of. Merab put himself in potential bad spot after spot - taking the back too high and falling 3x, and ultimately beat himself with that unnecessary shot into a self-DDT then a sub. (I do think that should have gone to the cards though.)

I have 3.5 units on Torres Scorecards = No Action @ -105. And a tiny play on Torres Sub @ +760. If Perez wins it will most likely be via decision. However, Torres can win via Dec or ITD. Torres looked absolutely horrible vs Brooks. If he fights like that vs Perez he will lose. But, I believe he will be back to his old self with this fight not being as short notice as the last one. To be honest I would take a pass on this match if I were you. The Torres Scorecards = No Action is no longer at -105 & Perez decision is no longer at +202.

Fight pass so no live bet either. Took o2.5 in one parlay at -200 (kinda regret that now but it's small action) and then just Torres dec +344 in a RR for peanuts. Just to have some action, but not really risking much of anything on it.

Fight pass so no live bet either. Took o2.5 in one parlay at -200 (kinda regret that now but it's small action) and then just Torres dec +344 in a RR for peanuts. Just to have some action, but not really risking much of anything on it.
The only reason why I have a tiny play on Torres Sub is because of the price & Perez has a history of getting subbed.

why would Ramos get a decision if it's a close fight? They're fighting in LA and Ramos is a Brazilian. Regardless, i think odds on this fight is off. Ramos is faster in general but striking/grappling are pretty close. Kang is pretty tough, got decent striking and a solid ground game. I think Ramos will do well in the first round but if he doesnt finish Kang in the 1st, Kang will put up a better pace in the last 2 rounds and win this fight.
Told u Ramos was going to get the w if it’s a close fight. I thought kang won rounds 2 and 3.

Did 5dimes cancel the -5.5 Johnson at +120? I thought the odds were flipped. Did not make any sense that the -5.5 was a better price than ITD. It is currently -205.

No, sadly

Went 7/7 tonight on pre fight bets. Threw monster units on Perez, TJ, Moicano, and had 2 units on Cejudo. Most profitable night I have had in a few months. Boom son.

Also smashed Aldrich -120 after 2 live and Cejudo +375 after 2 live. What a night.

Back