Ryan LaFlare vs. Tony Martin
Lina Länsberg vs. Yana Kunitskaya
Sergio Pettis vs. Jussier Formiga
Ovince Saint Preux vs. Dominick Reyes
Michelle Waterson vs. Felice Herrig
Alexander Volkov vs. Derrick Lewis
Sean O'Malley vs. José Alberto Quiñónez

Yikes

Outside of the main event, the only other fight I wanna see is Michelle Waterson vs. Felice Herrig. The rest of them....... who? Absolute nobodies.

Khabib X Conor sells the card by itself
Go light on 229 undercard and stack 230...Makes senses

Main could look like...

Khabib X Conor
Lewis X Volkov
Lee X Pettis
OSP X Reyes
O'Malley X Quiznos

I've seen worse main cards

Outside of the main event, the only other fight I wanna see is Michelle Waterson vs. Felice Herrig. The rest of them....... who? Absolute nobodies.
Reyes is most probably a future champion, just about all first rd finishes, check him out.

@Poirierfan

Well, I see he's 9-0 and I always enjoy anyone who's undefeated so I'll check him out.

But as far as name value goes, this card is as bad as a typical boxing card.

Khabib vs. Conor does 1 mil at least. Lewis vs. Volkov and Reyes vs. OSP are both main card worthy. They usually have a women's fight as an opener so Waterson vs. Herrig makes sense. Add one more big fight like the rumored Lee vs. Pettis and that's a good main card.

Khabib Nurmagomedov (c) vs. Conor McGregor

Yikes

ufc was smart with a super fight for once.

Khabib vs. Conor does 1 mil at least. Lewis vs. Volkov and Reyes vs. OSP are both main card worthy. They usually have a women's fight as an opener so Waterson vs. Herrig makes sense. Add one more big fight like the rumored Lee vs. Pettis and that's a good main card.

to be honest the main card is to good it really should be trash cause people say conor means 1.5 mill ppv buys buy him self.

Khabib Nurmagomedov (c) vs. Conor McGregor

Yikes
Khabib Nurmagomedov (c) vs. Conor McGregor: GOD TIER FIGHT
Ryan LaFlare vs. Tony Martin: Who vs. Who?
Lina Länsberg vs. Yana Kunitskaya: Who vs. Why?
Sergio Pettis vs. Jussier Formiga: Good FLW matchup. I just don't care, though.
Ovince Saint Preux vs. Dominick Reyes: LOVE this match up. Time to see if Reyes is for real
Michelle Waterson vs. Felice Herrig: Don't care vs. Don't care. Good fap material, though.
Alexander Volkov vs. Derrick Lewis: Good matchup. May not be the most exciting on paper, but I'm down to see it.
Sean O'Malley vs. José Alberto Quiñónez: Like this. Time to see if O'Malley can become a contender

Settle down Sally there are only 7 fights listed. 5-6 more to come.

And you're lying if you say you arent interested in Volkov/Lewis or OSP/Reyes.

O'Malley puts on fun fights. OSP vs Reyes is a good fight. Waterson vs Herrig goes to a decision probably.

With more fights to be announced it doesn't seem terrible, if they add one high profile fight to this card it would be considered a good overall card to me.

Red panty night for everyone on the Reebok economy sponsorship package.

Back