UFC 229 PBP/Discussion

I've been saying it for a few years. Tony is a terminator with an endless gas tank. You can stun him but you can't finish him and he just comes at you harder after because he just doesn't get tired.

Hopefully we get good dog odds if the fight ever happens.

I'm sitting at the bar but not drunk and after watching what Ferguson did to Pettis tonight. No way Khabib can hold Ferguson down over 5 without gassing out. He broke down Pettis mentally, Pettis threw the kitchen sink at him and he kept smiling and coming forward lmao.

How do you think ESPN feels about spending all that $ for the broadcasting rights? On one hand this is gonna get HUGE publicity. On the other hand it's WAY far away from mainstream.

Hopefully we get good dog odds if the fight ever happens.

I'm sitting at the bar but not drunk and after watching what Ferguson did to Pettis tonight. No way Khabib can hold Ferguson down over 5 without gassing out. He broke down Pettis mentally, Pettis threw the kitchen sink at him and he kept smiling and coming forward lmao.

So many people called me crazy in that I favor Ferg over any LW including Khabib. But cardio matters SO much when you are at the top tier where all the guys have elite skills. And Tony just has inhuman cardio. You can hit him and even look like you've hurt him but he will always recover in large part because he isn't tired. And he will mentally and physically break you because he will put on a pace that you cannot match. And he will have Khabib gasping for air by rd 4 even if Khabib has top position early in the fight.

I truly believe Tony is the best LW in the world. And it may sound silly, but I'm not even sure any of these other guys are close.

If all this crap comes round to stop Tony getting what he deserves I will be fuckin' pissed.

Who is the little guy in the black t shirt that Conor is scrapping with for a second before he gets sucker punched from behind?
Zubaira Tukhugov. He will get fired for sure. He's supposed to fight Artem later this month.

Does anyone think Danis has to press charges against Khabib? IMO Khabib should be in cuffs now along with his rat team mates.

I had so much respect for Khabib as a fighter. I even put aside his religious preferences. But assaulting someone after the fight will ruin the sport we love. How many kids will see that and think that's ok to do?

Who is the little guy in the black t shirt that Conor is scrapping with for a second before he gets sucker punched from behind?

Zubaira Tukhugov threw the first punch, a staple cornerman I can't recall the name of attacked from behind, then Ali went at him, ate a pretty clean left before clinching Conor against the cage and being pulled off.

Tukhugov is 100% getting cut and never returning, right after his USADA suspension expires too.

I dont think the breakdown of my critique of conor looks so bad anymore.

@jojoRed You got them quotes you said you were gonna use against me if conor won?

Where does it say which fight was the fight of the night?

Dillon Danis is a cuck. I’m glad it was him but not happy about the situation overall

Can’t wait to fade Dillon the first time he fights a legit challenge. Absolute clown.

GOAT.PNG

I mean I can't complain, but Khabib, what the fuck man, I thought we were bros..

@Wiktoruspro are you ok bro, need a donation?

So many people called me crazy in that I favor Ferg over any LW including Khabib. But cardio matters SO much when you are at the top tier where all the guys have elite skills. And Tony just has inhuman cardio. You can hit him and even look like you've hurt him but he will always recover in large part because he isn't tired. And he will mentally and physically break you because he will put on a pace that you cannot match. And he will have Khabib gasping for air by rd 4 even if Khabib has top position early in the fight.

I truly believe Tony is the best LW in the world. And it may sound silly, but I'm not even sure any of these other guys are close.

Tony uses his cardio as a weapon with constant unrelenting pressure. But it will be interesting to see if Tony can wear Khabib out when he's stuck in bottom positions. Khabib has a talent for trapping fighters in positions where they are effectively shut down. That MIGHT be enough to stifle Tony's best asset.

7 ko's/tko's on this card, the over 6.5 ko prop was +4175. Yowza.

How do you think ESPN feels about spending all that $ for the broadcasting rights? On one hand this is gonna get HUGE publicity. On the other hand it's WAY far away from mainstream.
first thing ithought of after it happened, not a good look at all for them.

Back